WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Back from the Dead
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Ahhhhhhh!!!!

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. A lot of things has happened and it will take me a week before I could post everything that has happened. SO I guess, I'll just enumerate the more important ones.


  • December 2006: I had my hair dyed (as in blonde) and everybody loved it! I was also able to attend FFF's grand EB- there were lots of faces but only a few were familiar
  • January-March 2007: My new year started right. I'm handling a quality team with 24 members and half of them have already been promoted. It was pretty rewarding for me to see the people I have developed climbing up the corporate ladder. Though there wasn't any monetary gain for me, the fact that I was able to touch their lives in one way or another is enough for me. On my birthday, it was so touching that a lot of people have remembered my natal day. Some of them even gave me some things that really made me smile.
  • April : I was transferred to a new account. It was actually pretty challenging for me since the task orientation is quite different from what I used to do. I was also able to update some of our wedding vendors and we're doing great with our wedding preparations.
  • May : Transition period of the account that I am currently handling. We were ramping up. We struggled with our efficiency performance but it was taken againts our team stats since the problem has something to do with the client itself, not ours. Effectiveness wise- ahemmmmm! modesty aside, my team has the least number of reassessment and error rate! yipPpPeeeeE!!! Nevertheless, I didnt have the luxury of time and opportunity to enjoy summer vacation because of my new task. Being the most senior quality supervisor in the account, I was assigned to teach the new supervisors some of the "Must-Do" daily task of being the leader. In short, I was the OIC for the entire 75-people special project.
  • June: I have stopped myself from attending bridal fairs (though i really want to). The fact that I am going to these fairs ALONE really makes me sick. I will also have my oral surgery later this week (ouchHH!). This will deprive me from pigging-out...LOL

I have always been updating my friendster blog. But since i found out about PPP, that made me relive my passion for blogging. So expect some more frequent updates on this blog. Hehehehehe. It's like hitting two birds with one stone- I will earn some moolah while doing my first love- Writing!

Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 7:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com