WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Happy Easter!!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
This week has been pretty taxing for me. But I'm glad that my visita iglesia worked for me. Lahat halos kasi ng santo eh tinawag ko nung Maundy Thursday. LOL So far, the bleeding has stopped. I just hope na tuloy-tuloy na. I miss my work na eh. Though if my OB won't allow me to go back to work, I won't hesitate to do so. My baby's safety is the most important thing for me right now. Nothing tops that.

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 7:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com