WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


A clock with no batteries
Monday, April 21, 2008
When I moved in my new apartment about two weeks ago, I hardly brought any household fixtures and appliances. Thanks to my in-laws for helping me move my things- the things that hubby and I received during the wedding. One of the things we received was a grand father clock (Thank God! We only recived one clock. Actually, we only got to receive one quantity per household appliance/fixture). Honestly, I am not fond of grandfather clocks as I really get scared out of it when I was still a child. I think I have brought that 'phobia' as I get old. The grand father clock that we received though has a contemporary design. It served as an added home decor. I don't have much idea about interior design so I am not really sure which type of wall clocks we're supposed to have. We just have a small sala area. My room, on th eother hand is small too and I don't think that a grand father clock fits that kind of small area. I just need a small desktop clock. Oh by the way, I keep on using the word "WE" despite of the fact that hubby is not here simply because I have a female housemate, who is also from Cavite. Going back to our clock- the gorgeous clock that I have placed in our sala still has no battery as of this time. Grr..it's been almost three weeks!

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 12:55 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4/22/2008 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your site! Nice layout!

     
  • At 4/24/2008 6:32 AM, Blogger Aux Zero said…

    Hey, got a sorta new blog. :)

    Regarding your post, may naaalala tuloy akong joke tungkol dyan.
    It kinda goes like this:

    Anong tawag sa matandang orasan?
    Edi Grandfather Clock.

    Eh anong tawag sa orasan ng mga flowers?
    Edi, Bulak-Clock.

    Oo, alam ko. Korni nga siya. hehe :)
    nanggugulo lang. ^_^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com