WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Love Vacancy @ 22
Monday, October 01, 2007
I came from a brood of 3. Of course, you have heard of my sister moving to Yokohama and that leaves me with my youngest sibling and only brother. At 22, I have only met one girlfriend whom he had introduced to the entire family. But man, that was ages ago! I think, he was only 14 back then. When he went to college, I don't think that he got himself involved in a serious relationship. He was really focused on his studies, something which I am very proud of by the way. Though he is not the "laude" type, I strongly believe that he is far better than those geek guys. He knows how to balance life. In fact, he was elected twice as our subdivision youth council chairman. Parents in our neighborhood envy my parents for having a son like him. Oh well, I don't want to say nasty things about the youth in our neighborhood. All I can say is that they are just a bunch of spoiled brats.

When he had the chance to work for TrendMicro as a Tech Support Engineer for PC-cillin, I thought "At last, he will get to now more girls. If you are familiar with the call center-tech support environment, it's like a school of fish. Different type of fish:color,size, taste. Hehehehe. But then after 3 months or so (He is now working as a network Engineer in Makati), I wondered, "When is he bringing home a new girl?" To be honest, I once suspected that he is gay for his lack of interest in girls. Until one day, while looking for a DVD, I find a bunch of FHM and Playboy's in one of his cabinets. LOL HoOorayYyY!!! My brother is not gay!

Anyway, I am not really the type of evil sister who would prevent her sibling from not enjoying the "real world." In fact, I often encourage my brother to start dating now, while he is still young. Though I know that he gets some tips and advices when it comes to girls through those men's magazine,I don't think that there is something else that can defeat the reputation of a dating web site run by dating coaches. A great example is the ModernMan.com. Well, my brother is not really the boy-next-door type of man but he is the type of guy that one dudette will proudly introduce to her 'momma'. My brother is intelligent, with good sense of humor and with sense of fashion. So you might be asking, "What's wrong with him then?" I think his problem lies with his inner personality. OoOps, don't get me wrong. My brother is a decent guy. The only waterloo that I see in him is the fact that he doesn't know how to carry a conversation (just like Russell... grRrrRr!!!). He once told me that he is really that confident when it comes to approaching girls. Torpe? Hahahahaha! Since my bunsoy is not really the out-going type guy, getting email tips from this dating site will be really helpful to him.

I just hope that he will have a date on my wedding day or else, I will be the one who will find his date!

Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 7:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com