WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


GF No More!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Remember my post about my leave being denied (December 7- our supposed to be last anniversary- well 5th anniversary as bf-gf)? Well, I should say that having my leave been denied wasn't that bad at all. Why? Because...


I was making parinig to Russell about him visiting me to the office. But it seems that he just couldn't find the time to visit me because he is with his other wife-- his best friend playboy cum best man Von. LOL. Apparently, they were in SM checking out on something. I got pissed that I told him that he should get home before dusk. He was supposed to finish an AVP that I ask him to finish on that day. Oh well, I was still hoping that he will visit me in the office. But I was wrong. I called his house in Cavite around 8pm and he was there. I shouted at him, literally, out of frustration. So there isn't really any chance of him seeing me on that day. Because I was really mad at him and as I went ballistic, I called again at around 9pm. This time, he wasn't at home. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what to do. A lot of negative things came into my point. I tried calling his friend Von, but the best friend told me that he was not with him. Oh, my! Where did this maggot go?! I also texted his youngest sister, Girlie of his whereabout but little sister couldn't give me any significant details. I was about to call his parents when...

10 minutes before midnight of December 8, I was surprised as someone kissed me on my cheeck (coming from behind huh), gave me a bouquet of flowers, a VCD-AVP and a cake with 5 candles (for five years?!). It was Russell! I really blushed. All this time, it was only I who didn't feel his presence in the office. As always, I have been the center of attention in our department.


We won a departmental competition so my team shared a bilao of pancit for our lunch. I also bought pork bar-b-q from metrowalk's yoohoo so it was a full meal for lunch. It was during this time that Russell disclosed to me that the reason why he went to SM Bacoor is to buy me flowers and the cake. He was home at 8pm as he was trying to finish the AVP that I ask him to do. He left his place at around 8:30 so that he could be in the office before a second of December 8 ticks.

Awwwww...that was sweet, isn't it?! I guess, I've just been to pressured and stressed nowadays and little things could get me irritated easily. I have thought all of the negative scenarios and hurting words that I will tell Russell once I get to see him but all those things fade away when I learned what really happened.

My team---the others were still finishing their audits.

Awww! Ka-sweet!

Happy 5 years to us!

Meant for each other? Di kami nag usap ng sususotin nyan!

Credits to James B. for taking these pictures through his ever reliable camera-phone.

It's only8 days to go. I can't feel yet the feeling of excite. I am more of getting more stressed and stressed. But everytime I would look at Russell's innocent face as he sleeps, it makes me realize that I am about to begin a new and beautiful chapter of my life. And that completes me. Next year, we're gonna celebrate our 1st anniversary as husband and wife.

Good night! (3:08 am)

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 1:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12/13/2007 8:13 PM, Blogger PINKisthenewBLACK said…

    "...But everytime I would look at Russell's innocent face as he sleeps, it makes me realize that I am about to begin a new and beautiful chapter of my life. And that completes me..."

    dito mo ako pinaiyak thet. i wish you all the best. sana makita ko na rin ang taong pagmamasdan ko habang natutulog. hayaan mo, makikipagsapalaran ako sa kasal mo at kukunin ang bouquet of flowers :-)

     
  • At 12/16/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger manong calbo said…

    thet sorry naman at party pooper nanaman ako. di kasi nakisama tyan ko that nyt. thanks uli sa treat ^_^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com