WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Proof of Life
Saturday, February 02, 2008
I was meaning to go to Megamall's Powerbooks branch to have my Belle de jour exchanged (there is no 26th on the menstrual calendar page!) but for some reason, I became really tinatamad. By the way, this was a gift from the fiance of my beloved videographer, Playback Productions. Thank you so much Gen!


I always have my regular menstruation. In fact, I am always 2 days ahead of my monthly period. I was supposed to have my first period for the year on January 28 but nada. In fact, expecting my period on the 25th. Because Bebeh and I are sexually active (LOL), I took the test sometime second week of January but it was negative. So when January 28 came and I still got no period, it was an instant reaction for me to take a pregnancy test. But hello world! the second line was kind of blurry! We were really anxious to find out whether I am "on the way" or not so after an hour, we decided to go and see an OB GYN. We went to St. Martin Hospital in Cavite where the CEO was our wedding godparent. Anyhow, I was assigned to an OB GYN who also happens to be the medical director of that hospital. To my surprise, I was told by my sister in-law that my OB GYN was my mother-in-law's co-rotarian. Wow, really small world. I didn't inform the doctor though that I am a 'daughter' of her rotary classmate. Nakakahiya kasi. When I was at the OB GYN's room, I was asked several questions and though she didn't mention anything about getting another pregnancy test, I insisted on having one. Too bad, I forgot to bring my MediCard. It could have spared me a few bucks. Anyway after turning over the urine sample to the laboratory, we were told to wait for 30 minutes for the result. Because I was getting impatient, we went to Noveleta market to buy DVD. It was a dismay that I didn't find any good one. After 30 minutes, we came back to the hospital to get the test result. I wasn't able to open the result until I proceeded to my OB's room. From there, it was already confirmed! My next OB appointment will be on Feb. 25. This is the point where I finally decided to take the day off.

The two test: IT'S NOW CONFIRMED!

I am doing good now. I haven't experience any morning sickness yet. Oh by the way, because of this recent event I am going to have another website that will journalize my journey to parenthood. Stay tuned!

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 12:21 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 2/03/2008 1:31 AM, Blogger Crinklynose said…

    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o) :o) :o) i knew it i knew it i knew it!!! soooo happy for you both!!!! tc always mum-to-be!!!

     
  • At 2/03/2008 5:30 AM, Blogger CNSQ Online said…

    Congratulation SoonTo Be Mommy Thet

     
  • At 2/03/2008 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow i'm happy for you ^_^ at ako ang unang nag comment about this post hmmm will stay tune for that new site you are going to make

    take good care palagi ha

    nga pala i have a new blog
    Visit my Career blog ^_^ http://aiceniceconcepts.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 2/03/2008 9:44 AM, Blogger ♥ mommy author ♥ said…

    sino ob mo sa st.martin? jan ako nanganak mare... :)

     
  • At 2/04/2008 12:35 PM, Blogger julliefer said…

    hi thet! congrats to you and russell. magpa-maternity portrait pictorial ka ha pag malaki na tyan mo. :) check out babycenter.com often, it would be a great help to you. take care! :)

     
  • At 2/04/2008 8:56 PM, Blogger mschumey07 said…

    Congratulations! Nanay na ang anak ko!

     
  • At 2/08/2008 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my god thet! congrats!

    and also, good luck sa bagong blog.. :D

    parang ganito ba?

    hehehe

    congrats!

     
  • At 2/14/2008 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sis, ngayon ko lang nabasa to ... congratulations ha! mwah! ingat ka na from now on. lalo na nasa ist trimester ka pa :) have a worry free pregnancy!

     
  • At 2/24/2008 10:32 PM, Blogger Nyree said…

    Congratulations Thet!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com