WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Meet LILET and few pictures to share
Sunday, November 02, 2008
No. I am not mad with anyone. It's just me talking about my son. While his lolo and lola call him "pogi" or "tisoy" ('coz he got golden brown hair and eye browse), I call him "patay-gutom", with a smile on my face of course. At 5 weeks, Terrence now weighs 11.22 lbs (that is 5.1 kilos). I found this out since we went to the hospital today because the little brat has cough and colds (Side Story: The attending physician asked me if I have my baby's hair colored. Hellar? 5 weeks pa lang kaya ang anak ko noh! pwede ba?!) I was only able to breastfed Baby for only 3 weeks. After that, my manual breast pump just broke. And there was milk no more. Oh well, I will just try breastfeeding again on our next baby (hmmm..5 years from now?!) Heniwey highway, going back to Terrence: At his age, I should only be feeding him 4 oz of milk ever 4 hours. But what happens is that, he would consume 5 oz in just 3 hours. I tried fooling him by giving him water after his formula milk but no. Little peanut already knows the difference between water and formula milk. As much as I want to follow the hours and amount of formula milk intake, I just can't. Aatungal ang anak ko sa iyak. Hindi na rin umuubra ang pacifier. There are times that I tried ignoring him but he would just cry out loud that his face would turn into violet. At matatawa ka sa reaction nya kapag nabigyan mo sya ng gatas. Parang crocodile na hinagasan ng chicken meat. Kita naman sa picture nya di ba? hehehehe


Meet LILET (Read: Liletchunin.. hahahaha!)

Anyway, Princess (my sister-in-law) went to Cavite this week end to celebrate all saints day with us. I wasn't feeling well and my eyes were too heavy that I didn't realize that she actually came to our room to say "Hi" to me. Kaya ayun, nagkuhaan na lang sila ng picture sa sala (cam whores!) na hindi pa maayos kasi nire-renovate pa. Too bad though that Terrence and I were not able to visit the cemetery since the kiddo is sick. Based from their pictures, they had fun "visiting" Nanay Pene.


Hala sige, picture pa!


Sa second floor ng puntod ni Nanay Pene


We attended Sunday mass today (as usual) at Our Lady of Lourdes in Tagaytay. Afterwhich, we headed to Dencio's to have our dinner. Thank God that Terrence was not that cranky all the time we were eating. Nakalamon tuloy ako ng maayos. Maraming gud luck sa pagpapayat! LOL

The Hernandez Family


Kulay Tanso ang buhok ni kolokoy, pwede sanla!


Terrence, Tita Girlie and Mommy

That's all folks! 'Till next update! :)
posted by ruther @ 10:58 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/05/2008 8:55 PM, Blogger popcorn said…

    Hi Thet, I'm sure you hear this a lot pero sasabihin ko na rin, ang cute cute cute ni Therrence!

    - Popcorn

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com