WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Blogvertise
Saturday, June 16, 2007
For the past three days, my life has been relying on Flanax for survival. The bleeding of my gums is not just terrible but also, it gives me the frustration as it prevents me from pigging out which I usually do only during weekends (God bless my very demanding work!) Good thing though that my kind brother bought me some DVDs to keep me busy at night (Did i just stated in my profile that I am a night-person?). I just finished Lost's Season 3 and unfortunately, it wasn't as good as the first two seasons.I am now half-way with 24's Season 6 but I guess, after 14 hours of dvd marathon, my eyes just got tired (LOL, what am I doing now in front of my PC eh?)

Anyway, I mentioned in my previous posts that I am intending to keep this blog updated (especially now that Friendster has been banned in our office---ahhh!). Apart from the fact that this is going to be my outlet for rants and raves, blogging will also allow me some extra money. How? Through Blogsvertise.

Blogsvertise. Very catchy name. It wouldn't take an Einstein to figure out how the management came up with this name. I find Blogsvertise more reasonable and more lucrative than any other blog-paying websites as it doesn't compel one to endorse a product. You don't have to say PURELY positive feedback just because you are being paid to blog for a particular product/service/company. Just by mentioning the name of the advertiser thrice and by linking it to the entry will allow you to earn some moolah. It has been my policy that before engaging into anything, I must dwell first for information just to set proper expectations. From the FAQ section of Blogsvertise, it states

"
No, you do not have to endorse the product/service that you are writing about. You can discuss it however you want, compliment it, review it, discuss how it relates to something going on recently or in the past in your life, or even complain about it. Your blog/entry should be at least 60-100 words and contain a minimum of 3 or more links. Endorsing the website product or service is not a requirement."

So you see, one need not to come up with bogus feedback just to get paid. For me, Blogsvertise gives bloggers more freedom to say what they really think of a product/service. Notwithstanding it is already given that the people who are paying the bloggers are the advertisers, it should not necessarily equate that bloggers will provide its readers with tainted feedback and testimonials. Saves your brain cells some exercise for not thinking of nice words to say. LOL One more thing I like Blogsvertise is that it gives new/minimal posts bloggers to still earn some money. These are the blogs that were put on Probationary Status.

"
Some blogs may be approved but put on Probation status if there appears to be little or no content and/or if the blog was just setup very recently. The spirit/intent of the service is for Advertisers to connect with active Bloggers and their Readers. New blog registrations placed on Probation status will still receive tasks, however the payout rate is $2.00 each assigned and completed assignment. After 60 days a Blogger may request normal status by contacting us and requesting it. At that time we will re-review your blog for activity and make a decision. By regularly maintaining your blog and completing assigned tasks, your chances for approval to normal status will be increased. "

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this post will serve as a start of my good relationship with Blogsvertise. (,")


Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 9:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com