WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


As the Wallet Gets Thin
Sunday, November 04, 2007
F, who is no longer with the company would always be in financial trouble after a week of receiving our salary. He/she (whatever gender he prefers!) is single and is not supporting any family members. That is why it's a wonder to me why he would sometimes borrow money from his co-QASs. Could it be that is spending much on Provillus?

I remember during the first year that I worked (2004), I was only earning P15,000 then. Though I am single, I would sometimes run out of money to keep me going until the next pay off. I didn't had any credit card back then so I cannot make any cash advance. I didn't really got to save money during the rainy days as I was overly enjoying the fact that I could now pay what ever things I want to buy. For call center workers, cash advance on our company is not possible either. I guess it would have been a great help for those employees who are in dire need of cash. I know that other call centers offer pay day loans. While others think that having credit is bad, I personally think that as long as you are paying the right amount in time,it is a great of establishing your credit standing. Besides, the convenience of having quick cash during emergency situation as funds are being deposited right into one's account is really conducive. Honestly, I have also thought of having cash advance through my credit card before but I was too afraid that my parents would find it out. It was only this time I have known that cash loans can be acquired through the internet. The advantages on an Internet loan is that the process can be done securely and anonymously from ones home and the loan process is often completed faster. If approved, the loan amount is then sent overnight via wire into the applicant's checking or savings account.

Nevertheless, I would try as much as possible to resort to this kind of contigency plan. I will only acquire something like this if having cash loan is the only way I could have.

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 6:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com