WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Back at Work
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Thursday was my first day at work after a month-long vacation. As expected, I was welcomed with tons, and I really mean, TONS of emails. Wanna bet how many? It's almost around 1800 emails! Ah huh?! How in the holy cow would I be able to finish reading those in a day? Oh well since I am no superwoman, I just read a quarter of it on Thursday at work, another quarter at home and the other half? I read those on Friday na. I was also welcomed by a handful of tasks that was left before the new year kicked in. It was pretty exhausting.

I was greeted with a lot of comments saying how "refreshed" I look now. I guess, being a married lady can make difference huh. Unlike before where I would willingly extend my shift, it's totally a different thing now. As soon as 5am ticks, I would fastly clean up my desk to leave the office and be with hubby. Some of my QAS even told me that I am now a "government employee", if you know what does that mean. LOL

Friday- I managed to finish this day much 'lighter' that Thursday. Nothing significant really happened. I ended up visiting the weekly night market in Ortigas though. There I met my former QAS who are now supervisors like me. It was such a great feeling being with them again. We, in fact, are thinking of going to Tagaytay once of these days. Just some some of "reunion."

Saturday- We went to Bacoor to attend my inaanak's birthday. Most of Russell's barkada were also there. At first, it was such an awkward situation when I met our supposedly secondary sponsor (who back out 2 weeks before the wedding. The reason? Di daw pinayagan ng boss dahil peak season. Goodness gracious. One year and a half ng nasabihan. Malamang di lang nakapag file ng leave ng maaga.) In addition, I met again a couple of his friends who were supposed to perform during the wedding but for some stupid reason, it didn't happen. I know I haven't posted that much about my wedding. I am still waiting for the official pictures so that you can have a 'feel' of what I am saying. We went home around 11pm. Since hindi pa kami antok, we decided to finish the remaining episodes of GTO, together with its film version.

Sunday- We woke up at around 4pm na. Since Monday is going to be SIL's birthday, we just stayed at home. There was lumpiang ubod and we managed to finish 4 pieces (each of us, Russell and I). May aalis na namang cashier (will continue her studies daw) so we were left with no choice but to man their gas station at night (I mean tonight).

Tomorrow is Monday. It brings a fresh start for me. I hope that this week will be much easier for me since James B. is now going to be around again. to help me.

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 10:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1/06/2008 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1,800 emails? whew!!! nakakaloka yan thet! lol. pero isipin nalang na love letter yun lahat! ahihihi! imposible pa rin ano? sino kayang too inlove makakapagsulat ng ganun ka-dami! ahaha! good luck na nga lang sa remaining emails na babasahin mo pa! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com