WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


...
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I can't think of any decent title for this post so I'll just leave it with "...". For the longest time time in our relationship, it is only yesterday that I appreciated how loud Russelll would snore when he sleeps. I usually get irritated with it (who doesn't?). But yesterday was a different thing. Tuwang-tuwa ako habang pinagmamasdan ko syang matulog.


Last Tuesday was Nany Pene's (Rusell grandma-mother side) 4th death anniversary. I came home at around 7:30 from my graveyard. I dropped by at Caltex since he manned the store Monday night. We both came home at around 8:30 as he had to finish some reprots before going gome. We didn't doze off instantly as we fooled around with the utots and kulangots (as always). I think it's about 11:00 am when we finally fell asleep. We woke up at around 2pm. so all we had is just 3 hours of sleep. I needed to go to Metrobank as 2 of my credits are already due on that day. Metrobank's teller service is the worst service I have experience so far. (Read the post about it here.). We arrived at Metrobank Cavite City around 2:30 and left around 4:00. We initially thought that we will go home so that we would just go along with my in-laws. Ayaw ni Russell magdrive ng MB 100 van..mashado daw malaki. Unfortunately, Mama Luvie texted him that they are already on the cemetery. He had no other choice but to the drive the van all the way to the cemeteray. When we got there, we were welcomed with lotsa food. It was a "pigging out" celebration. We stayed there for only 2 hours and we went back home again to steal an hour of nap.


At around 8pm, he woke up because he had to take over Caltex's night shift. I didn't go with him (something that is very unusual) because I was really sleepy at that time. I just told him that I would join him around midnight. I though I'm gonna be awake for a longer period of time. But I am wrong. After 2 hours of manning the gas store, Russell fetched me home. Di ko kinaya ang puyat. He stayed there until 8am. In short, it was like a 12-hour shift. Mas grabe pa sa work ko because I only have 8 hours (with 1 hour break) work.


Anyway, we got home at around 8:30. As usual, kulitan blues pa rin. It was about 10am today when I suddenly felt hungry. I was craving for Jolllibee's nachos overload. Though Russell is too tired to go outside, he just phoned Caltex people and they had it delivered to our home. I was so happy. Talagang hindi nya ako pinapabayaan. I really feel pampered.


When the food arrived, I thought he is still awake. To my surprise, he is already snoring. I didn't bother waking him up since I know that he is too puyat. While I'm enjoying my nachos, I looked at his face, kiss the tip of his nose and brushed his hair with my fingers. Then I whispered "I love you...". I thought I woke up him as he looked at me in the eye. Pero naalimpungatan lang yata. He went back to sleep again. While looking at his face, I realized how lucky I am for marrying a guy like him. He didn't have to help their family business but he opted to do it. I adore him. I embrace all the flaws that he has. He is not perfect though. But he is too damn right for me.


We woke up late tonight, around 6:30 na. I took a bath first. Hindi ko na sya ginising because he seems to enjoy his good sleep. After taking a bath, that's the time that I told him "Asawa ko, gising na po...." I didn't want to go trhough all the details that happened at that time. One thing though, he acted as if I'm pregnant. He said "Oh dahan-dahan ka, baka mapano si baby!" to which I responded "Tukmol ka, ano yan..baby tae! Tae lang laman ng tyan ko oy!" LOL He just smiled. I can tell that his smile was something different. I know how much he wants to have a baby. I just told him though that we had to enjoy each other's company first before having a child.


Ahh... I don't know how to end this post. All I know is that I have married the right person at the right time for the right reason.

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 12:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1/22/2008 7:45 AM, Blogger Ai Dihayco said…

    i guess the best title is 'great kind of love' hmm...
    sis, sarap being married to the man u love diba? sarap ng moments together kahit wala pakayong paligo o kaya wala pang toothbrush.heheh.. nakakarelate ako sa scenes nyo. But now, tatlo na kami. May maliit na tao nang gumigitna samin.hehehe.

    Ingat ka dyan..enjoy married life!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com