WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


I am 33% Vain
Thursday, June 21, 2007
I've been tagged by Mai (a cyber friend who is really helpful with almost all stuff XD). Here is the result of the vanity quiz that I took:

You Are 33% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

I don't even consider myself as 25% vain. I am not a fashionista. I don't follow fashion "rules". I just simply don't buy clothes that are "in" but don't really make me comfortable. I don't buy signature clothes. Kuripot ako eh...LOL If I want to go on shopping, I would really spend a day in divisoria or 168 mall no matter how stinky the place is or no matter hot the weather is. I spend 3k max on clothes (one time big time shopping sa divi!). And with that small amount of month, I would have a wardrobe good for 1 week! :)

1. I don't wear make up most of the days where I know I have tons of work to do. Baka masira lang ang mascara and eye liner sa bwisit ko sa trabaho...LOL

2. I buy clothes every month. I set aside money for this every payday talaga. I the kind of industry I belong to, we don't wear uniforms but we need to wear something descent and that will make me look dignified as a QA Sup. We only have Friday dress down like most of the companies.

3. I use SAFEGUARD when I wash my face. LOL ganun talaga..hiyang ako sa safeguard eh.

4. I don't go to the salon often. Most of the time, I would go there only for hot oil. I could have this treatment done at home, but if you know me.. you know me! hehehehe (,")

5. Perfume is my fascination. If signature clothes is not an issue for me, perfume does! I don't want to spend my money with perfumes na madaling mawala ang amoy at saka ung nag o-oily...ewwww! I have used Gucci. BVlgari, RL,Burberry,Lanvin,Tommy Girl,Lacoste and Hugo Boss

6. I cut my finger and toe nails pudpod. I'm not a fan of nail polish but I get to have "cleaning" every month nga lang.

7. I am a shoe addict. Again, it does not necessarily need to be branded. I got 7 pairs of shoes in the office (co-workers would tend to label my desk as "cabinet"). I go to work with slippers and I would just change my footwear whenever I'm on the floor na lang. At home, I got 5 pair of sneakers, and 15 pairs of different kinds of shoes.

8. It's a must have that I have a hand lotion and hair leave on my bag.

I am a gurl full of complexity eh? Now I am tagging Wella and Cheche for this.

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 10:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com