1. March 11, 1999
- It was around 10pm, two hours before my birthday, when Momcy handed me a letter. A week ago before this, I received a mail of confirmation that I passed PUPCET and I was really determined to take up Civil Engineering. The letter that Momcy gave me was a letter from the UP Admin confirming that I passed UPCAT. whHheEwWW!!! What a great gift! I wasn't really hoping to pass this test since I didn't have any preparation when I took the exam. I just went there with a pen, skyflakes and sun-glo juice drink.
2. March 13, 2001
- This was the day I drank half liter of tequila and listened to senti music the entire night. This was after learning that my ex-cheated on me. The next day, kala ko mamamatay na ko sa sakit ng ulo
. This is also the day I realized that I shouldn't cry over spilled milk. So I went to a salon, bought some new clothes and reinvented myself. People I know happily embraced the changes in me. Yeah, I am a better person without him. Besides, hindi na ko gagawa ng assignment nya sa accounting
3.May 25, 2003
- The day Russell formally introduced me to the Ocampo and Hernandez clan as his "girl." This was so timely as this day was his parent's silver wedding anniversary.
4.February 12, 2006
- Russell brought some food in our house and had some serious talk with my parents. He asked their permission to marry me. He decided not to tag along his parents, just in case my parents will reject him. I really felt that he was tensed as his voice was "shivering" while talking to my parents. Merong Lavapalooza nun sa Baywalk
and we decided to go there after the very intense dinner. Habang nasa EDS
A, we were foolishly screaming out loud because my parents gave their blessings on our plan of getting married.
5.May 29, 2006
- Russell's parents went to our house and finally met my folks. This was the informal "pamamanhikan." We prepared some food and they also brought some nice delis. Albeit this was the first time that our parents met, feeling close na kagad sila
. LOL Russell was just on the side, I mean on the webcam. High-Tech na talaga ngayon noh
. It was indeed a funny and unforgettable experience.
Pede kayang webcam na lang din ang wedding para tipid? LOL
That's it, pancit! Just feel free to tag along yourselves should you find this one interesting. :)