WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Five Best Nights
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
I was tagged by Che-Che and Kathy and here is my share for this one.

Rule: Name five of the Best Nights of your Life and then tag four people.


1. March 11, 1999- It was around 10pm, two hours before my birthday, when Momcy handed me a letter. A week ago before this, I received a mail of confirmation that I passed PUPCET and I was really determined to take up Civil Engineering. The letter that Momcy gave me was a letter from the UP Admin confirming that I passed UPCAT. whHheEwWW!!! What a great gift! I wasn't really hoping to pass this test since I didn't have any preparation when I took the exam. I just went there with a pen, skyflakes and sun-glo juice drink.

2. March 13, 2001- This was the day I drank half liter of tequila and listened to senti music the entire night. This was after learning that my ex-cheated on me. The next day, kala ko mamamatay na ko sa sakit ng ulo. This is also the day I realized that I shouldn't cry over spilled milk. So I went to a salon, bought some new clothes and reinvented myself. People I know happily embraced the changes in me. Yeah, I am a better person without him. Besides, hindi na ko gagawa ng assignment nya sa accounting! LOL

3.May 25, 2003- The day Russell formally introduced me to the Ocampo and Hernandez clan as his "girl." This was so timely as this day was his parent's silver wedding anniversary.

4.February 12, 2006- Russell brought some food in our house and had some serious talk with my parents. He asked their permission to marry me. He decided not to tag along his parents, just in case my parents will reject him. I really felt that he was tensed as his voice was "shivering" while talking to my parents. Merong Lavapalooza nun sa Baywalk and we decided to go there after the very intense dinner. Habang nasa EDSA, we were foolishly screaming out loud because my parents gave their blessings on our plan of getting married.

5.May 29, 2006- Russell's parents went to our house and finally met my folks. This was the informal "pamamanhikan." We prepared some food and they also brought some nice delis. Albeit this was the first time that our parents met, feeling close na kagad sila. LOL Russell was just on the side, I mean on the webcam. High-Tech na talaga ngayon noh. It was indeed a funny and unforgettable experience.

Pede kayang webcam na lang din ang wedding para tipid? LOL

That's it, pancit! Just feel free to tag along yourselves should you find this one interesting. :)
posted by ruther @ 3:27 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9/04/2007 11:46 AM, Blogger mschumey07 said…

    Sige ka, baka pati honeymoon ay sa webcam na rin. Bagong scandal yan pag nagkataon.

     
  • At 9/04/2007 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahha..wow naman. atleast u guys gots to find a way to communicate. sincere padin un noh. ang cool nga e ;)

     
  • At 9/04/2007 6:00 PM, Blogger Cory said…

    astig ha thru webcam... if there's a will there's a way nga naman. :)

     
  • At 9/04/2007 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    may point si mschumey lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com