WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


In dire need of a new phone
Sunday, September 02, 2007
I am on the look of getting a new phone. Not necessarily this month but sometime after our wedding.

Last year, Russell gave me a Motorola A925. It’s actually a big phone for a petite girl like me (though I don’t really mind phone size). Just like any other PDA phone, this phone supports touch screen and hand writing recognition. It’s also a 3G capable. It has MP3 player, a built in memory and expandable memory slot. The best thing I like about this phone is that it has the GPS (global positioning system) technology. Blame it to my addiction to 24. For a while, I got insane because I thought that we already have that kind of technology here. I know that in Korea and Japan, GPS technology through phone already exists. Dang! We even don’t have that technology on our cars. Errr, what I meant was acquiring that kind of technology is just too expensive. I only see two downside of this phone. One is that it consumes so much battery. At first I thought that it’s just because I keep on overcharging the battery. On the average, a fully charged battery is good only for 8 hours that is why I have another battery as a back up. As I am really getting frustrated over this phone, I found out (over some product reviews) that having short battery life is really a trouble for this phone. Nevertheless, I still love this phone. Only, it has been locked by Russell’s niece and unfortunately, I don’t know its password because Russell was the one who set the password. It was a terrible thing that he can no longer remember what password he used when he configured the settings. Dang!


Right now, I am very much contended with the free phone that I got from Globe. Ate had a Nokia 6288 (P1800) and I got N6070 (P500). This phone doesn’t offer that much but I have no complaints about it. As long as I have enough credits to text and make some phone calls, I am very much contented with that.

Some people say that iPhone is already on its way to the Philippine market by the end of this year. Although it’s selling like hotcakes in the US, I will not still buy myself one simply because it has too many flaws that Apple need to fix first. Hey, peace y’all Apple lovers. What I am saying is just my humble opinion. Most probably, I’ll have myself another Motorola phone. Right now, I am really salivating over Motorola Razr 2. Unlike before where I would just join the bandwagon when purchasing a phone, I made it a point now that I will do my research first before buying any unit. I reviewed the specs and the highlights of this phone through Wirefly blog and so far, I am getting good reviews on this phone. It's simple but it has everything that I need: sleek design, 2.0 MP camera, MP3 Player, USB and bluetooth technology. Actually, I already have a unit color in mind….RED?!

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 8:36 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/03/2007 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    N76?

     
  • At 9/03/2007 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not iPhone user.. but I was able to try one with a friend.. and it's really COOL! Amazing technology that they have :) Actually you can look to Apple website for the phone demonstration.. hihihi baka magbago isip mo.. lol

    www.gandacious.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com