WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Tolerance
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Ok. I have posted something about "her."

Just today, I also learned that she is saying negative things towards me. I was really appalled because in the office, she would come forward to me "real sweet". I mean no trace or any signs that she is saying things behind my back.

I wish she would just do the same thing that I am doing. Blogging.

What ever it is that I feel, especially if it has something to do at work, this blog is my outlet. I have tried to ignore all the complaints that I've been getting from other QAS on her behavior. Way back June, two people from Team E are complaining na "sobrang ingay" nya kaya ayaw nilang mag-station sa tapat nya. Last July, my former QASs who are now under Team A are also complaining na sobrang ingay nya kapag nagi-stay sya sa pang umaga.

Yet there was another complain na minsan, parinig sya ng parinig sa office. Somebody told me na galit yata sya kay Marianne. What ever reason it is, hindi sya dapat nag i-iskandalo sa floor.

I am not reading the rules for insubordination. It is also only today that during that time that I asked a new QAS to go 'buddy-up' with her, she refused. Talagang hindi na nalapag side-jack si QA.

HayYYyy...hanggang kailan? I think I'm gonna contact her former chief from her latest employer. Bka sakali makakuha ako ng tipo n how to handle her.



posted by ruther @ 9:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com