WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Gay's Gay Life
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Work has been always toxic. Don't get me wrong. I still like what I am doing. I just don't feel great working with darn people who aren't smart enough to figure out quick solutions to simple problems. Anyway, amidst all the negative vibes I'm getting from these stupid people, I just thank God for giving me people who would always put a smile to my face when ever I feel AGIT (READ: agitated). I've been meaning to post these pictures taken a few weeks back during Marianne's (one of my QAS) beerday celebration. It's just now that I was able to transfer the files from my flash disk to our desktop.

Happy Beerday to you!!!

Me and My Crazy Crew

Avhen on finding his True Love: Who is bottom?

The cast of Dream Gays

ahhhh...They are competing who's gonna be the Beyonce in our production number

Don't ask me. I don't know either what they are doing here. LOL What do you think?

Welcome to Punchline's PrimeTime Show!!

It was a humid Saturday. Marianne's house is just a 10-minute ride away from home. I didn't dress up. I just had my usual 'pambahay'- shorts and overlength tshirt. I was there at around 10pm. I brought Magic Sing with me to spice up the night. I know that my gay QASs sing awesome. It was one of the most very intimate, simple yet very entertaining celebration I have ever attended. We stuffed our stomach with roasted chicken mixed with rosemary leaves, sumptuous siomai and overly delicious seafood carbonara. Marianne and Bona (QA from day shift) made some great mixed of punch. Everybody was so game and hyper. There never was a dull moment. Being with my gay crew only means one thing: WACKY!

I'll say this once again... I can live with out any girl friends or boy friends. But I cannot certainly live with out gays in my life. :)

P.S. A lot of friends and bloggers tell me that I post something, my thoughts and words are not bounded by any rules. Thus, I have changed the title of my blog. Please update po.
posted by ruther @ 4:42 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8/26/2007 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kainggit naman. namiss ko 2loy ung mga gayfriends ko. i just called them last night and oh boy..boses palang matatawa ka na.ahihhi.. this post reminds me of them. nakakamiss ang pinas.nakakamiss ang barkada. :\

     
  • At 8/27/2007 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    waaa.. LSS na rin ako nyan for that song. haha. ang cute.

     
  • At 8/28/2007 11:31 AM, Blogger mschumey07 said…

    Looks like a lot of fun. Nakakatawa yung pics.

     
  • At 8/28/2007 10:57 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    one of the happiest days in our lives are spending it with our friends... lalo na pag gay friends... mas malakas ang tawa.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com