WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


My Hands are Full
Friday, August 24, 2007
A lot of changes and movements are currently happening in the campaign that I am handling right now. Some are good, some are bad. For one, one of my protégé back in my "international" days has been promoted as a QA Supervisor. Her wife, also my former QAS just gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. The christening is set on Oct. 28. Just in time when Russell will be here to accompany me (I just hope that he won’t bug me about having his "own share of christening story" because that will certainly not happen this year, not YET).


It is almost the end of the month so that means I’ll go on a hibernate mode in my everyday internet surfing and blogging days to take care some issues- just to make sure that the fiscal month will end without any hassles. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth over a pound of cure. I am also busy updating the payroll and attendance performance of quite a number of people. I don’t usually take vitamins but for this week, I made sure that I’ll get a dose of ascorbic acid. I can’t afford to get sick. Not on these days. I am cramming reading all of my unread emails to ensure that I will have a stress and worry-free week end.

Honestly, it's not only me who gets stressed nowadays. Even chief gets stressed. I feel for her. She is now the 'chief' but somehow, there is still a shadow from 'up north'. Mejo naaawa na rin ako. She once made a decision that is favorable to us only to be overturned. I hope that she will get full authority. If before, I am totally against her, I could say that she now has my 55% support. LOL

Oh well, let us see how next month will turn out for all of us.

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 1:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com