WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


PLAY it BACK, please?!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
I have been preparing for this wedding for a year and a half now. Name the host of the bridal and I am there --- from Megamall, to NBC Tent, to PICC, to Rockwell. I guess I'll never get tired attending these bridal fairs because I am really into finding the best suppliers out of our limited budget. We could have opted for a grander wedding but we're gonna be needing our parents' financial help and that is something Russell and I would not want to happen. I mean no harm to those who asked their parents' help with financing their wedding. It's just that we want to prove our parents (and we want to make them proud) that we are already responsible adults. (LOL as if!!!)


For those who are planning to have their church wedding, it's really ideal to book your suppliers are early as possible as this could entitle you big discounts. You can also protect yourselves from those (yearly) price increase. Yes, most wedding suppliers do have their price increase yearly. Sounds crazy eh, but it's true. Anyway, going back to the topic of having limited budget, I booked our videographer (and photographer) two months after I reserved Malate Church (May 2006). They called their company as PLAYBACK PRODCUTIONS. Playback is a joint venture of Chester and Bim (who are both from DLSU). They're former call center agents (People Support ba o CVG?) who got tired of what they are doing---they decided to put up a business of their own. During that time, Playback was just starting and I don't think I have heard of their name in my yahoo support group for soon-to-be-wed(s) where I am an active member. But the thing was, they offered me a very tempting package that I couldn't resist. A package that no other photo/video supplier could give me. Unlike other teams whose specialty could either be just photo or video, I wasn't worried at all since Chester and Bim are into video and Kix Tavora is going to be the one who will capture still photos on my wedding. I know that they are the experts in their own respective fields.


It's been a year and three months now since booked them and I can say that they have done quite a number of weddings since the time I signed our contract. I introduced them to the w@w community and I am really grateful that they are sticking to what they have promised me--- that is giving the best customer service and output they could ever produce. They treat each of their clients special in its own ways. When brides give their supplier ratings/feedback, they all have nothing but high praises for Playback. As some of the brides tend to be bridezillas at some point, communication is really important to us. A text/email with no reply from the supplier would make us paranoid. Fortunately, Chester and Bim have always been prompt in answering my queries. They also got no qualms about payment. I am not sure if it's just for me, but I would just make installment payments whenever I get the moolah. Before, I even had to ask them to meet me in CBTL Gateway at 7:30 in the morning just to give a partial payment. They are also ALWAYS ON TIME. In fact, during those meetings, I am the onw who is always LATE. I don't think I can ask them to do that since they are REALLY REALLY busy nowadays and I don't want to be a bridezilla since my wedding is still 4 months away. Alam ko naman, di naman nila ako pababayaan eh. They have also been really flexible with my requests. They included some freebies which are not really part of the package they have offered me. I am really grateful that I have found Playback. Current rate of videographers (Manila rate-average) are as follows:

2 cam-set up (3 ccd camera) - P40,000
On-site Video- P15,000
Prenup Video/AVP - P20,000

That's a total of P65,000. And that is already the price of photo and video package that I got from them. They even gave me a life feed broadcast. Unfortunately, they no longer the same package as they have offered me. Iba na talaga pag dumadami ang clients. Here is their 1-minute teaser.




Here are the latest video services fee that they offer:

PHP 15,000
1 3ccd camera set-up
3 dvd copies of edited video (25-40)
1 dvd copy of raw video

Onsite - P10,000
extra camera - P5000
avp - P15,000

They also do debuts and baptismals. If you want to get in touch with them, you may reach them thru:

Email: playbackprod@gmail.com
Mobile: 0922-8339942/7251013 (Bim)
0917-9289099/5631289 (Chester)

Ciao!


Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 6:06 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/19/2007 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hay naku thet dear, sinabi mo pa! alam mo bang after less than a year, i already saved a whooping 8000 pesoses for booking Paul vincent & playback as early as december last year & march respectively? and my, my h2b was really grateful na kinulit ko sya in booking them...imagine, sa gown ko na yun mapunta... =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com