WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Rainy Days Make Me Feel Lazy
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Dang! While some of you are enjoying your "normal life," call center people don't have any other choice but to go to work even with the stormy kind of weather that we are experiencing now. For me, I call it "ang buhay na walang buhay." LOLI guess that is what we have to pay for earning moolah way beyond what a daytime worker could earn. But sometimes, nakakatamad pumasok sa totoo lang. Minsan, parang ayaw ng ma-detach ng katawan ko sa kama. Errrr! Good thing though that our VP that August is going to be a 'dress down' month for us. Unlike other call centers , our company is firm that we should always wear business casual. So no flip flops, jeans, tank top and bermuda shorts from Monday to Thursday. Friday is the only day we could go dress down. Otherwise, there will be coaching tickets issued for violators. LOL Although this thing sets us apart from other call centers, I just think that dressing up during rainy season is a real hassle.

It's Wednesday already! Time really flies so fast (though I don't enjoy working with an IDIOT manager!)

Dang, I was late for work today! Right after I stepped out of the FX, rain poured heavily. I didn't bring an umbrella with me. I reall
y don't like(in fact, I HATE) bringing one. So there, I was "idle" in Shell for 10 minutes! Darn it! I am working on a free shcedule but I just hate reproting for work LATE. I am very much different that the OTHERS (LOL as if she's reading this!) I am a very responsible supervisor. A supervisor's job is to supervise, give floor support.


Stormy Ortigas at 2am
Anyway, 10 mins after I arrived I felt a 'lil hungry. I was craving for arroz caldo. Sad thing though that none of my team members wanted to order from KFC. Eh bet ko pa naman ang arroz caldo sa KFC. Well if you know me, if I am craving for some thing, nothing and nobody can stop me. Not even heavy rains. So there, I braced the heavy rains just to go to Emerald St. to have KFC's arroz caldo. Delicious!

Hot Arroz Caldo, want some?
Tuesday was a pretty quick day for me. Maybe because I got too busy doing payroll (darn it!) and some other things that really got me excited because somebody who is posing to be SMART was caught on the spot. LOL

Instead of taking a bus, which is the usual thing that my QASs and I would do, we took a cab this time. On the way, we just got hungry. We tried looking for drive-thru fast food chains but NADA. Closed. When we dropped off Iris along North Ave., I remembered that there is a drive-thru Jollibee along Kamuning. So there we go..But it took us 20 minutes before we got our order. Not ony that it's getting "late" but hello, the meter is running!
Heavy Rains still Pouring

I am not sure if I'll be able to come tonight. I feel lazy. I just like sleeping..if only Russell was here, cuddling is going tobe such a nice thing to do.

P.S. I am uncertain whether I should be happy with the rainy season. Of course, I like the cool weather that tropical depression brings but there's a retribution in the form of El Niño sa Region 1 pero kawawa din ung mga landslide victims.. :(

Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 7:15 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8/08/2007 5:11 AM, Blogger Pepe said…

    Hello Thet, sarap naman dyan umuulan na.... Very ideal na weather para sa home-body na tulad ko he-he....! Agree ako dun sa arroz caldo, tapos warm shower and a good sleep he-he....! Sarap naman....! =D

     
  • At 8/08/2007 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kainis talaga line of work natin, although magka iba, parehas namang walang ulan ulan.. bumagyo or el niño, tuloy ang trabaho..

    syete, sana wala ng ulan bukas ng hapon, may pasok na ko..

     
  • At 8/08/2007 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha ..
    ang tapang mo po miss thet ..
    hehe .. imagine, manager tinitira mo dito sa blog mo .. hehe .. *salutes*

    hehe ..
    i wish i had that guts ..
    ayun nga, maulan ..
    nasobrahan ata ang pinagdasal nilang ulan eh, BAGYO na talaga .. >.<

     
  • At 8/08/2007 4:32 PM, Blogger Jigs said…

    Haaay, walang tigil ang ulan! Inaliw ko nalang ang sarili ko sa movie marathon! Haha!

    Kawawa nga pala ang mga call center people. May work parin. Syempre wala naman bagyo sa states. hehe

     
  • At 8/09/2007 2:25 AM, Blogger nelo said…

    ano pa bang masarap gawin kapag umuulan? syempre...ang magpainit!, magpapawis...

    ang lakas nga ng ulan grabe lumusong din ako sa baha.

     
  • At 8/09/2007 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May ARROZ CALDO ang KFC??? Galing! How I wish --- puro lang kasi manok serve nila dito eh ahahahah!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com