WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


BLANK
Saturday, August 18, 2007
I do apologize for not updating this blog for quite sometime. Actually, I got some drafted posts for this week. It's just I couldn't afford to have a coherent post. My thoughts are scattered. My time, attention and energy have been too much pre-occupied with so many things to do and few concerns to resolve. I can't even think of a more suitable title for this post so this is just gonna be treated as 'blank.'

Aside from the stress that I am getting from work, the petty quarrels that I have with Russell make me 'drain.' I will not disclose the issues we are dealing with because those are just 'kababawan.' People close to me know that I'd rather die than keep my issues within myself. I am a very vocal person. But over the time, I guess I have come into the maturity stage where I have realized that some things are better left unsaid, especially if saying the things I mean to say would just hurt the people that are dear to me. Russell and I are doing great now. I am so giddy with the fact that he has already scheduled his flight and he is bound to arrive in Manila, morning of October 15.

It is still raining. Though I feel more relaxed, I feel a little depressed. I am not deviant albeit. A lot of people are experiencing some sort of depression during rainy season. (EDIT: Sunlight produces MELANOCYTES which produces melantonin. Melatonin is anti-depressant daw. That is why a lot of people tend to be happy during summer despite of the scorching heat and people tend to be sad/depressed during rainy season because rain prevents sun from emitting melatonin. This is according to a radio program I listened to on my way to work last Friday.)


Blaming it to the gloomy weather, I'm going to Trinoma, (together with the rest of my family) to watch a movie. Most probably, Mudrax and I gonna watch A Love Story while the rest of the family members will watch a flick that has something to do with Penguin as requested by my loving nephew.

I know I ought to visit blogs that are listed in my blogroll. I will resume my blog hopping session when I get back tonight, pramis po.

Later alligator!

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 8:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com