WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Rainy Days and Thursdays
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Ok. So classes and government agencies are not open today. Unfortunately for lowly-life call center professionals like me, we got no other choice but to come to work.


I could have opted to go on sick leave but I'd rather not use it. I'm saving it for days when I will get "tamad" when Russell is finally here.

If you will ask me whether I like rainy days rather than summer, I would give u a loud YES! I don't know what's with the rain but it makes me feel more relaxed. I am not really a beach bum and I don't like beating the scorching heat.


I mentioned in some of my previous posts that unlike other call centers, we are strict when it comes to coming to work in business casual. Fortunately, we were allowed to go on dress down for the entire month of August. But yesterday, I went beyond what is expected from us. I went "too dress down". Talk about being PASAWAY.

It comes in pair: Bermuda Shorts and Havaianas!

Working while at home? LOL

Since it's raining so hard, we all couldn't get out of the building. McDonald' s is just beside our building but some of my team members dialed their hotline and had a food delivery. I, on the other hand (with a couple of QAS), opted to have Jollibee. I had the creamy macaroni soup and spicy chicken. What a very relaxing weather! I feel guilty for liking this kind of weather considering that there are lots of people out there who are suffering from mud and landslide. Sorry naman po...

Oh well, that's all for now folks!

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 7:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8/19/2007 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i remember that day/night of continuous rain! grabe bumaha sa may harap na bahay namin at sa computer shop.. kala ko nga papasok pa sa loob eh.. buti nalang wala kong pasok nun..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com