WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


More Updates
Sunday, September 02, 2007
AhHhH...

I tend to forget things nowadays. Memory gap? LOL I just posted some wedding preps update only missed one thing.

Oh well, here it goes. After going to Unifair, we went straight ahead to Fiesta Mall (Divisoria) to talk to my dressmaker. Yep. You read it right, I'm gonna have my down gone done in Divi. If I have the extra moolah, I would love to have my gown done by a designer. I don't think I have heard of a bride not wishing that her gown will be made by a couturier. But due to the very usual reason (financial), I'll just have my gown done in Divi. There are a lot of other things to prioritize and spending 50k on a dress that I will only get to wear once is not in my priority list. My gown fitting was actually schedule on September 8 but I decided to go there to make some changes on the design of the gown that my female entourage will wear. Ate Len is so excited about my gown. She's very nice to me. While haggling the price of our entourage dress, she had fit their (unfinished) gown that was on display. Gown was nice but I just don't have the "feel." Maybe because what I wore is not MY gown. It was still a nice experience though. At least now, I know that petticoat is really heavy. Having an off-white Mikado Silk gown, it's gonna be pretty heavy kaya kelangan ko pang sipain ung gown habang naglalakad kung ayaw kong matalisod. LOL

(ayYy haggard...straight from the office ...ngarag na)

Before going home, I decided to drop by to a Salon to trim my hair. Konti lang naman, mga two inches. I wanna get rid of those split ends. I had to brag this opportunity miski antok na antok na ko, otherwise tatamarin na naman ako. I didn't have my hair dyed because it's gonna be expensive. Besides my loving Ate is always there to dye my hair (she got supplies of L'oreal). Free pa. hehehehehehehe! Kidding aside, I'll probably have my hair dyed first week of December na lang....

With a little powder and lipstick (anemic na 'ata ako...LOL di lang maayos settings ng camera)

That's it, pancit! I promise, I'll share some pictures when I get to fit MY gown na!
posted by ruther @ 3:12 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9/02/2007 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Thetsky!

    no words, just huwaw (that's a word ayt?)..

    anyway, you are going to be one very lovely bride...

    Congrats 'let. Apir!

     
  • At 9/05/2007 4:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    kahit hagard pretty ka pa din Thet :) and wala sila magagawa dun no! Maganda ka talaga.

    taasan mo nalang heels mo sa wedding mo. Alam mo ba yun din problem ko nung wedding ko, sinisipa ko yung gown ko habang naglalakad. buti di kita sa video hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com