WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


SMP? No More!
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Merry Christmas, Darling

Greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one wish to make
A special one for you

Merry Christmas darling
We're apart that's true
But I can dream and in my dreams
I'm Christmas-ing with you

Holidays are joyful
There's always something new
But every day's a holiday
When I'm near to you
Though the lights on my tree
I wish you could see
I wish it every day
Logs on the fire
Fill me with desire
To see you and to say

That I wish you Merry Christmas
Happy New Year, too
I've just one wish
On this Christmas Eve
I wish I were with you


Logs on the fire
Fill me with desire
To see you and to say
That I wish you Merry Christmas
Happy New Year, too
I've just one wish
On this Christmas Eve
I wish I were with you
I wish I were with you
Christmas breeze is already here. I am now watching Unang Hirit and as expected, the atmosphere of the show is already Christmas-y. CYO Chorale is currently performing. They are awesome!!!

This year's Christmas is going to be the most memorable Christmas for me. It's just 3 days after our wedding day. It's gonna be my first Christmas as Mrs. Russell Hernandez. At last, after 5 years, I will finally be an alumnae of SMP: Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko. Nyek! Corny! Kidding aside, I will finally have my Christmas vacation. It's not that I cannot take a vacation leave. No.It's just that I have always opted to work on this day to spare myself from crying and feeling self-pity. I can still remember on our second Christmas, di ako ako mapatahan ni Russell sa kakaiyak. Nakakahiya man aminin but it's the truth. That is why work has always been my facade as I try to conceal how I feel during this season. Pathetic as it may seem, I really avoid going to malls, dining out or going out-of-town during this season. I would just feel sad. I will just miss Russell. Ayaw kong mag-inarte. I know that during those years, suntok sa buwan na umuwi sya sa pasko at new year. But thank God,these moments will finally be put into halt. This is the beginning of a memorable ending. I know a couple of bloggers in my blogroll whose loved ones are apart from them. Tyaga lang...ganyan talaga. For the mean time, I'll just leave you with this one. I have always had this song in my MP3 while doing my data audit. Sing ka na lang... :)

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 6:54 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9/02/2007 8:45 PM, Blogger nelo said…

    pasko na nga..hehe! masaya na naman pumunta sa mall kasi paskong pasko na ang atmosphere dun..andami pang sale items.

     
  • At 9/02/2007 8:58 PM, Blogger Raquel said…

    Ang ganda naman ng music mo dito, na mi-miss ko na ang pinas, cguro marami ng xmas decor jan. Dito sa USA, short lang ang xmas celebration.

    Again, thanks for passing by.

     
  • At 9/02/2007 10:26 PM, Blogger Cory said…

    ako ata ang isa sa mga tinutukoy mo na malayo ang minamahal. lol. ayoko pakinggan ung song! baka maiyak lang ako. n m sure mgwwork ako nyan pagdating ng xmas, una dahil malungkot (hnd naman gnun ka festive ang pasko sa amerika) n secondly dahil double pay (aba sayang din un!).

    m happy for u thet! 5 years pays ng pagtitiis pays off talaga. :) gudluck with the remaining wedding preps! more power to u n russell.

     
  • At 9/02/2007 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hello, napadaan lang ako dahil sa ganda ng music mo.

    merry krismas.

     
  • At 9/03/2007 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haiz. nakkamiss pasko sa pinas 2loy. though and2 buong family ko sa Qatar, iba padin ung asa pinas ka with some of ur relatives plus ur closest friends. :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com