WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Je t'adore Paris
Sunday, October 28, 2007

Russell and I have already booked our honeymoon in December. It's not as grand as those of some my fellow w@wies who had a Caribbean cruise, Asian tour or European tour. We just can't afford to have some lavish honeymoon at this point in time. However, Bebeh and I agreed to have a European tour on our 5th anniversary. By then, I am hoping that we can afford to have our dream honeymoon since both of are gonna have our respective jobs plus, we plan to have no babies yet until 2009. I am really not asking for high -end hotels. In fact, being the frugal person that I am, I would always look for bargains and sales when wanting something. I just wanted to be in nice hotels with affordable rates where we could enjoy local cuisine and get to see their finest beaches.

I am sooOoOOo into Paris. I guess my fascination over the romantic Eiffel Tower is something that really triggered my hormones into loving this place. This may sound a cliché to some of you but to me, the Eiffel Tower is the most romantic place on earth. Well, on top of the romanticism that Paris brings, I would always watch the F Channel to see what is hot in fashion industry. Sometimes, I would watch Paris fashion week in F Channel for half a day. While staying in a hotel in France, it’s going to be a must for me to see at least one fashion show. I am really not much a shopper of high-end things nor I frequently pay a visit to Haute Couture shops but I am not just sure if I can stay that way given the fact that Paris, France has so much to offer. Of course, hotels in Paris can, I mean, are really expensive so it will take us a lot of research and time before coming up with a place to stay while in France. I promise I wont bring any credit card with me or else, my billing statements will be bombarded with Paris purchases. Rather, I would just do window-shopping till I drop. LOL.


De L'Horloge Hotel Avignon

Paris, promise me you will wait fr me in 5 years! :)

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 1:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com