WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Meet the GodParents
Sunday, October 28, 2007
This week has been pretty tiring not just for me but to Russell as well. It's now 2'o clock in the morning and yet, I am still awake while Russell is sleeping beside me, snoring like hell! LOL Kidding aside, earlier this afternoon we went to two of our godmothers from my neighborhood: Mang Puring and Ate Elaine. Manang Puring has been a good family friend since me moved in our present house 12 years ago. While Ate Elaine, though still looking young at the age of 37, together with her husband, Kuya Sonny are role models to me. They know to manage long distance relationship and juggle career with family life. It's too bad that Kuya Sonny is not home yet. But late November, we will definitely pay them a visit again to give the formal invitation. We brought them the fabric that Russell creatively wrapped before and a basket of assorted fruits too.

I am still here in Cavite. We started Sunday by attending a mass in Kawit After that, Mama Luvie had planned to go to Tagaytay to have our lunch there but unfortunately, we already an appointment for today. So just we ended up having our lunch at Max's SM Bacoor. Ok na rin and in fairness, I missed their chicken! I really didnt eat that much since I know that Ninang Puring had cooked some delicious meal for me, Russell and Von, the best man. Boy, ninang really cooks well and she cooked all my favorite dishes: menudo, pansit guisado, molo soup and caldereta. She was even apologetic to me for not cooking lengua since she run out of marketing time. That's fine to me though. In fact, I am even grateful as I still had a feast with all those luscious food that was served to us. I practically didn't made my self up though when we visited our Ninangs as I am too tired for today.
Monster-in-Law Not Applicable. LOL

Ate Elaine and kids with us

My Adorable Ninang Puring with granddaughter Abby

We still haven't paid a visit to my mom's best bud, Ate Leony and Kuya George. We haven't visited either Aunt Melvin and Uncle Sammy since they are still in Olongapo but Papa is always in touch with them and it was decided that we will just give the fabric that we bought for the ninangs though my Aunt Heny in Mandaluyong. Today, Monday, we are set to visit our Cavite-based godparents. It's a good day today since it's holiday so we can visit all of them all at the same day. I hope we can finish visiting our godparents ASAP as the next few days will be busy days for us. We're gonna be having our prenup video and photoshoot; will have our canonical interview and seminars done as well. Ahh I am now taking Centrum or else, my body will have it's payback time sometime in the future. That's all for now. Stay tuned folks!e

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 2:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com