WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Phone+Internet = Savings?
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
VoIP or Voice-over-Internet-Protocol has becoming more and more popular nowadays. The cost efficiency of Internet Phone has gained a lot consumer clamor. When it was first introduced to me during the time I handled Vonage, I had a great time figuring how VoIP works. Though Skype seems to be a popular VoIP provider, when Russell and I tried it when I first had my DSL connection about a year ago, the quality just sucks. Voice quality is of course very important when choosing your VoIP provider.



This is where iConnectHere Internet Phone sets apart among all other VoIP providers. On top of that, iConnect also offers a 30 Bonus for all new sign ups and with a full feature packed service that includes call waiting, caller id, call forwarding, emergency 911. Isn't this an outrageous deal?




******

Aunt Susan had her last visit in the Philippines.I suddenly felt guilty because funeral is supposed to be a sad reason for family members to get together. But I felt exactly different when I finally met my long lost cousins and the elders of the Uy clan. It was a very awkward thing for me to discuss my upcoming wedding (something that I never intended to discuss) but since the immediate family members of my late Aunt Nida didn't mind talking about it, I got pretty excited as well. Pops, youngest sibling, Aunt Melvin, will be one of our sponsors together with her husband, Uncle Sammy. All of my Pops relatives who were there promised their presence on my wedding, even those who are living out-of-town. My Aunt who is in San Diego has a VOIP system. It was great that she had it just in time when Aunt Nida passed away as she got the chanc to talk with the rest of her sibling for hours, trying to comfort each other. Oh well, I guess that's life.



Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 8:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com