WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Law of Retribution
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I really want to avoid, as much as possible, to post office rants in this blog. As time goes by, I've learned how to keep all my sentiments within myself. I have learned my lessons. But let this post be an exception to that.

Last Monday, my resignation has already been printed. I have already signed it when a couple of my QAS noticed that I am already fixing my table and my pedestal. I was trying so hard not to look at them because I know that any moment, tears will start rolling. When finally somebody bravely asked, "Hey, what's wrong?" I didn't answer that person back. Poker face. Then she noticed resignation letter that I printed. Then she said, "Teka, pag usapan natin 'to.Wag kang ganyan. Wag mo kaming iwan." Another team member, a new one then said, "Tumigil ka nga an. Pag nag-resign ka. Ikaw talo. Ibig sabihin, tama sila na mahina ka. Tignan mo na lang mga QAS na umaasa sayo. Sa tingin mo ba pag si -------- ang nagresign may iiyak? Naku, baka kamo duraan pa sya dahil wala syang kwenta! Walang alam eh. Baka kamo may magpakain pa!" I was really touched by such remarks. After a couple of minutes of crying, I tried looking for my resignation letter. It turned out na tinapon pala nila sa trash bin. dang! Nalinlang nila ako... LOL

Then I broke down. I cried on my workstation. I can't help it anymore. I don't have any complaints with the piles of workload they tasked me to do. Right now, I a handling the most number of people in our department. All 3 different campaigns. Tang ina, kung pwede ko lang mahati ung katawan ko. Nevertheless, I still enjoy what I am doing especially the people I work around with--my TEAM. What really pushed me to the limit was the fact that I will never get my salary appraisal for this year. Come to think, I never had any salary appraisal since the day I assumed my present position. I was not appraised last year. I tried following that up sometime this year. I was promised that performance review will be conducted this October butwith the recent company changes, performance review has been moved to 2008. It's so ironic that I would ALWAYS do the performance appraisal of my team 2 weeks before their regularization date. Ang mas masakit pa nito, those who have regularized (and will be regualrized) as supervisors this year will have the same salary increase rate as mine. Sobra na ito! Tama na! Ayoko na! Punyeta! All I wanted last Monday was just to file an immediate resignation. Mangamote sila sa kung anong gagawin nila. Im sure may papalit. Pero siento por siento, kung sino man ang papalit sa akin eh maa-agit dahil hindi na makukuha ng buo ung 1 hour break at sa mas madalas na pagkakataon, sa work station ka magbe-break. Araw-araw, ikaw ang subject matter expert, update ng client tracker, taga issue ng IT ticket, coaching feedback ng error and reassessment, payroll task and coordination with HR. Samahan mo pa ng ilang pasaway na team members.

Anyway, I just learned today that my QAS headed by the one who just finished Bachelor of laws (bar na lang ang kulang) filed a petition to the executive management demanding for my performance and salary review. When I learned this I was wowwed as in "WOW!" because I really didn't expect that they will go to that extent just to keep me. Then I received an SMS "Many times, you fought for us. Many times you would bend over backwards just to create a positive atmosphere in the team. You have been so lenient. You have been very good to us. Don't worry. We will assure you that we will do our best for you to have your appraisal. Steady ka lang. Kaming mga QAS ang bahala sayo."

Wow. Feeling ko, nanalo ako ng award. Miski wala ng appraisal, knowing that my people appreciates my effort and they would do everything to prevent me from resigning are MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Honestly, I haven't read their petition yet. I don't know kung anong sinulat nila don. Whether the management will take that letter into consideration or not, feeling ko SUPER WINNER na ako. (,")

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 8:11 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10/04/2007 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i feel your joy! i could imagine how loved you are... keep it up!

     
  • At 10/04/2007 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow!!! i feel your joy!! i could imagine how loved you are with your QAS around you!

     
  • At 10/04/2007 6:08 PM, Blogger manong calbo said…

    boss thet mukhang napunta sa bundok tralala ang comment ko. hehehe.

    anyways...

    even though you were not compensated (monetary) for the hard work you've been giving...you've earned the respect (and admiration) of your co-workers and former team mates :)

    Cheers! :)

     
  • At 10/04/2007 7:00 PM, Blogger ruther said…

    oist aian...kala ko kung anong comment na ung sinasabi mo kanina..

    anyhoo, wag kaung mag-alala, ung "upgraded" rate nyo eh will happen very soon. hindi nila pwedeng hindi ibigay yon...

    nabuburat lang talaga ako sa napaka inutil na sistema..parang walang alam sa company P&P na pwede namang may process excemption...sus me! hanggang kailan kaya ganito?!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com