WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Tagtag sa TAG
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Goodness gracious! It took me a gazillion years before I finally had the chance to answer all those tags that were asked of me. Sorry naman, tao lang po. Miski energizer battery, nauubusan ng lakas. LOL Kidding aside, I went home quite early today so I got ample amount of time to answer all those tags.

Tag from TERE.

INSTRUCTION: I will tag you a Question And Post your answer on your website/blog. After that you make another question and tag it to other bloggers. Got it? Let’s get it on!

Q from Tere: If you win One Million pesos and were to share/donate a part of it to the Church, how much of it are you willing to give to the church? Or are you willing to give all of it to the church?

I'll give a quarter of it. I grew up (until 10 years old) in Caloocan going to a small "kapilya" in our barangay. Parish Church is quite far. Though that "kapilya" is really small, madami at sobrang madami talaga ang nagssisimba. Guess people from that town are really religious. But as years go by, hindi na ko ganun kadalas magsimba. Don't get me wrong. I haven't turn my back to Jesus. Rather, I turned my back to those people running the system. Ah ewan. Basta, I'll donate a quarter of that million pesos for the renovation and some youth activity. P.S. ayoko ng ipa-mention ang name during the mass. Napaka "trapo" tignan.

My Question: Do you believe in those chismis that Sponge Bob is gay? (hehehehe..ako lately ko lang din na-realize ang katotohanan behind this cartoon character. LOL)

Here is another tag from Irel and the instructions are as follow:

I will tag u a question and you answer post it on your site tell me what's the answer and you post another question for me and for other people that you tag but it has to be different question...after that you have to paste who asked( url of their site should be linked with their name), the question,your answer and whose to tag!

Irel's question
"How true is it? that body builders have small penis?"

My Take On this One? Sapagkat ang maskels (muscles) ng mga body builders ay lumalaki, kasabay nito ay ang pagliit ng.... T-SHIRT... law of proportion lang yan.. (juice ko day! santisima!) kidding aside, hinde ko po alam. Hindi naman kasi body builder si Russell eh... LOL

And yet, another tag from my cyber-kumare Kathycot.

Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I am on COCC training doing "duck walk" and fooling around with those wooden riffles.

Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?
- Ahmmm... I was a neophyte QA supervisor while busy preparing for the wedding...

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- It really depends on my mood. But most of the time, I like those kutkots being sold for P1. Kamusta naman ang vetsin? hehehehehe.

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
- Shirley, Alapaap (adik?!), How did you know, I will survive (baklang-bakla!), Ewan

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?
-travel around the Philippines (shemps, pinas muna), buy my parents a brand new BMW, buy stocks and bonds, put up my own call center (utang na loob naman!), anonymously give donations to charitable institutions

Q6. 5 Bad habits?
-kumain ng magkamay (miski sinigang ang ulam...LOL), curse like hell when ever I am mad, "walk-out" queen..hmmm..can't think of any na eh.

Q7. 5 things you like to do?
-sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, oHhh...did I say SLEEP?

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?
- notebook, ung libreng Voltron an laruan sa tig pisong-chichirya, paper dolls sa cheeze curls na candy-candy, digicam and pwedeng boy toy? hehehehehe

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
- stripes shirts matched with printed pants LMAO, plunging neck-line top DURING DAY TIME

Q10. 5 things you hate to do?
-waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting and WAITING!

The Weird Tag from Wella.

Instructions:Write 6 weird things about you and post it in your blog. Make sure to state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Let them know that they were tagged by leaving a comment in their blogs.

1. I don't like cheese but I like lasagna and bake mac.
2. I eat Uber hilaw na mangga with brown sugar
3. I have an account for G4M (go on, search for it...LOL weird daw ako sabi ni Olive eh).
4. When it comes to chicken, I don't like the thigh.leg or breast part. I like wings, neck and feet. LOL pahirapan kumain noh!

hHHhmm..actually ang hirap nitong tag na ito. Actually I wala namang mashadong weirdo sa akin. kaya yan, hanggang 4 lang.

Che-Che's "annoying tag". I didn't find it hard doing this tag because somebody in the office really made me annoy before I headed for home. Ironically, this tag has something to do with me being annoying

1. Walk Out Queen- When ever I can no longer stand a situation, I would rather walk out than say things I might regret in the future. I am very hot-tempered and as I grow older, I realized that once words came out from my mouth, I can never take it back. The words that I uttered might be forgotten, but the way how a person felt when I said those words will never be erased in his/her heart. Sometimes, people don't get it when I would walk out. Oh well, I can never please everybody. That's a fact of life!

2. I hate 'waiting in vain'. I am a very punctual person that is why I hate people who are always late. This attitude makes other people think that I am very impatient. I can't help it. I don't waste other people's time so I think I deserve to be treated as well.

3. My wallet is stuffed with lots of receipts and other papers. Oh my gulay, ang kapal-kapal ng wallet. Lahat kasi ng resibo, mula sa 7/11 to bills payment, naiipon sa wallet ko. It takes me a month before I would throw those receipts.

4. I like spicy food. This is something that really annoys Russell kasi hindi sya makasabay. LMAO

5. I tend to be dedma when 'work' seems to pile up in my desk. I am a very result-oriented person. Most of the time, I won't leave the office until everything gets done. This is the reason why Russell seems to be annoyed with my work. Nakakalimutan ko na daw sya.

6. I always keep the TV in my room open. Ewan ko huh, pero kung sa iba radio o cd ang trip, ako sound ng TV ang lullabye.

7. I tend to spoil my nephew and niece na minsan ikinabu-bwisit ni ate because I am teaching her children daw how to be bratty. Kawawa sya pag nasa Japan na sila. Eh ano naman, pamangkin ko naman. Besides, wala naman na akong ibang i-spoil kung di sila.

Oh Gosh! I did it! It took me just an hour to answer all these tags. I had fun, really. I am not going to tag particular people. You people just feel free to tag yourselves if you want to.

That's all folks!

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 5:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com