WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


You're Being Paid to Work, Not to Relax!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Let me set this straight. My people are the ones doing you a favor. It should never be the other way around. Who would not want to relax after getting the job done? Sana nipisan ng konti ang pagmumukha. If you know that you are "relaxing" at the expense of other people, please have the courtesy to take back whatever workloads that have been assigned to you. I guess I am overly reacting because that incident happened during the time I was not there. My people cannot complain because I WAS NOT THERE. Bakit nga ba nag-aangas pag wala ako. Utang na loob, wag naman mashadong madugas! Come on! Why not try giving me a dose of my medicine? You think I am violent? Oh yes I am VERBALLY violent. Of all other people, you should have known me better. You should know that I care a lot for my people because you have also been my subordinate, once. I just need to ask you this:

Was there ever a time that you really "EXTENDED A HAND TO US"? Have you ever helped us complete our task? Last Monday, I joked around as I told you to do something for my team. But you just ignored me. You IGNORED ME--something which made not only me, IRRITATED, but my entire team. I am not sure if you didn't decipher the message that I am trying to convey or if it's because just you're numb. And now you got the nerve to tell in your blog that you're playing such a crap philanthropist?!? EXCUSE ME?!?!!!!

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS: You are being paid to work. If you have completed the task, you have the right to go on 'petiks mode'. But hell no that it is just and right to let others do the job for you while letting your ass get fat on your comfy chair.

Are you even aware of the impact of those actions has brought to your former team members? They are SLOWWWWWLLLLLY finishing their assignments because they simply don't want to be the reliever of your project. Albeit that kind of attitude is not right, I just can't blame them. And now that I am going to be away for more than a month, I fear that I will come back with a bunch of disappointed and unmotivated people. All of us are being paid the same amount of salary but workloads for them are being doubled. Have you ever tried putting your foot on their shoes? THINK.

I am not really mad at you because I consider you as one of my closest friends in the office. I am mad with the way how people are being managed. I hope our relationship won't get tainted as both of us are just expressing our utmost honest and sincere opinions here. But just a piece of advice, have some time to REFLECT what is really going on.

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 10:15 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/28/2007 10:55 PM, Blogger Joy-Joy said…

    cool ka lang thet :D masisira ang beauty... mabuti pa gawin mo na lang pinapagawa ko sayong meme hehehe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com