WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Tired but Fulfilled
Friday, November 23, 2007
So much has happened over the past few weeks. I just couldn't squeeze in some time to write everything in one post, I mean all at once.

November 16

Last week, 4 of my QAS celebrated their birthday's. Too bad, I am really in a tight budget that is why all I could give them is a small box of Toblerone chocolates. I was supposed to be on leave on this day but I just couldn't afford to be absent on this day since it's the birthdays of my 4 beloved QAS. That is why I decided to go on half-day. We had some small feast. I asked my Ate Grace to cook some Carbonara for 19 people. I think I have over estimated the "eating capacity" of my team since there were so many pasta left overs. There were 2 pasta containers and we only finished one so we decided to give the other container to the day-shift teams. Oh, by the way, the four celebrants had some loot bags that was distributed to the rest of the team members.

The lootbags...pampawala ng antok!

The celebrants

We had fun big time. Every body was laughing when one of my fave-funny QAS, Josh, danced to the tune of Happy Birthday!

Somebody is dancing!

Josh: Giving it all out in his impromptu production number

Russell was also there. He helped me as I did some cut-outs for the birthday banner. (side story: one of the QAS from the other team commented how "tyaga" and "maalaga" I am to my team members--wow...nakakataba naman ng puso!) He also brought his digicam and camcorder. So everything was documented. At least, I'll have something to watch after I resign come mid-2008.

The high-school type DIY banner

The event coordinator and the photographer

Oh yeah. Though things are doing well now in the office, I just find my current state in the company too un-needed. I need a place where my thoughts could be heard and where my action plan can be executed. I am a very result oriented person that is why it is such a bummer when things don't materialize according how it was planned because of bureaucracy.

November 18

We completed the second part of our Pre-Cana seminar. It was the last of the 2-part seminar we have to attend as part of the church requirements before getting married. On the first Sunday that we had, there were at least 18 couples who attended the seminar. But on this day, there were only 2! Oh yeah, that 2 couple already includes us. We really didn't know what happened but we're thing of the Feast of Our Lady of Remedies as the main reason why some couples didn't make it on this day. Anyhow, I enjoyed this part better than the other part of the Pre-Cana Seminar. On this day, we were thought how important Sex is in marriage. We were also thought how to make a baby boy and/or a baby girl. Boy, Russell was really listening on this part and he even took down notes. We were quite exhausted after this seminar so instead of going to a spa in SM Bacoor, we just decided to go home and have some sleep.

November 19-21

As what I have posted before, Russ and I had some silly arguments. I am just thankful to God that he gave me Russell because Russell always make me see the other side of the world. That every person has a good side. I won't go any further into this matter but all I can say is that, I am marrying not just a good guy but a GREAT one.

November 23

We were supposed to attend the W@W X'mas Party but since it's also the birthday of my mother-in-law to be, we headed to Tagaytay instead. Mama was quite busy with her Rotary Club affair so we only left Noveleta at around 7pm. When we got there, it's already 8pm. It was really cold out there and too bad, I didn't bring any jacket. I got colds now (AGAIN!). After having a sumptuous meal in RSM Tagaytay, we went to Cafe Lupe (at 10:00pm) to see some live bands only to realize that we have a chikiting with us. Chelsea (Russ only niece) is already sleepy! We just enjoyed ourselves with a 10-minute sound trip while having our coffee in Starbucks. We got home around 11:30. I thought we're gonna snooze at this time but lo and behold. Russell is meticulously fixing the wet PSP of Girlie (youngest sister). Ambait talaga ni Kuya! It's now 8:30 and Russell is snoring like hell again. I really wanted to turn off the A/C because I am feeling real chilly but I am afraid I am wake him up. Good luck na lang sa sipon ko!

Today, we're gonna attend the bridal fair in Megamall to look for our wedding rings. Oh yes, we don't have our rings yet. We were waiting for some people to sponsor our rings. Thank God, he heard our prayers! Oh cia, I am really excited over our activity today.

'Till next update!

Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 6:47 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com