WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


As Always
Sunday, November 18, 2007
I stayed in Cavite for 2 nights. My family went there to pay Russell's folks a visit and it turned out really well. I will share some pictures and stories but not now. 'Cause I have to leave na and a pile of work is waiting for me tonight.

OMG. My heart is bleeding every time I have to leave. While I want to spend more time with my family, I can't bear not to be with Russell even for a day. I'm missing him so much. I may not be showy and expressive on how I feel, but the truth is, I'm really having a hard time, as in REAL HARD TIME every time I have to go. Russell doesn't know that I am blogging right now. He is sleeping. While looking at him, I want to cry. Sometimes when I look at his innocent face, I just wanted to hug and kiss him. I just want to marry him. If we can only skip the stage of tedious wedding preparation, I certainly will.

It's only November, and yet I am already feeling this way. What more when March comes? Dapat sanay na ako sa eksenang airport. But March is going to be a different one, for that that, I'm already MRS. RUSSELL HERNANDEZ. I'm really going crazy. Will you please help me out? Kaya ko ba? I don't know. Naiiyak na ko. :(

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 5:23 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11/18/2007 8:55 PM, Blogger mari said…

    ei sis! cheer up! kaya mo yan :) tama ka, saying goodbye is never easy kaya how about keeping in mind na 'you'll see each other' again naman. isipin mo na lang din na sa susunod na pag-alis ni russell, legal na syang sayo :p

     
  • At 11/19/2007 10:21 AM, Blogger popcorn said…

    Hi Thet! Isipin mo na lang that you're at the final stretch. When Russell leaves in March, I'm sure it won't be long before you can follow him (tama ba ? i pe petition ka ?)

     
  • At 11/19/2007 11:06 PM, Blogger mschumey07 said…

    Ganyan talaga pag malapit na. I felt the same way and if only I can take my wife home every night, I would have. Konting tiis na lang, mahaba man daw ang prosisyon, sa simbahan din ang tuloy. You've managed to hang on for so long, a month is nothing compared to that.

     
  • At 11/20/2007 11:44 AM, Blogger popcorn said…

    Hi Thet! Thanks for the visit and the link :)

     
  • At 11/20/2007 8:51 PM, Blogger Ibyang said…

    hi thet!
    with a strong willed woman as you are, i'm sure you'll be able to go thru another goodbye moment with your future husband. it will be painful, it will be hard, but you can do it. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com