WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Help me Choose
Thursday, June 28, 2007
I have posted in my blog description that aside from blogging about my day to day (mis)adventures/rants/raves, this is going to be a journal of our wedding preps as well. SoOoOooo... this post is going to be the first taste of having this journal to talk about wedding preps.

As a bride, it's no longer a surprise if I keep on
changing my mind over some wedding details. In the end, I would just let somebody (or a group of people) decide for myself. The Rule of Thumb? Chempre, ang walang kamatayang "Majority Wins."

I am having troubles with what design I should choose for my female entourage- specifically, bridesmaids. All of them
are really young and they are all petite that is why I decided that they are going to wear a tea-length dress/gown (Our wedding is not that formal after all) . O sige na nga, tawad na. Miski calf length pede na. wag lang talaga long gown. This fits their age bracket and their height (lol) The problem is, I don't know which design is going to look simple yet chick.

Now here comes the poll. I am going to display all the designs that I have liked before and I will let you guys decide. I am hoping that I cou
ld finish this poll in two weeks given that I got substantial number of votes (100 correspondents?). Our gown fitting err taking of measurements will be on the first week of August. SOooOooooOo I really need to get your opinion especially those fashionistas out there.

You may cast your votes now!









1. Girlie



















2. Princess



















3. Erika



















4. Edilyn
posted by ruther @ 8:12 PM  
17 Comments:
  • At 6/28/2007 9:44 PM, Blogger chepot said…

    wow ganda naman lahat ng choices. my choice is #1. ganda kasi ng prints eh. you can have the top na paiba iba like halter, spag strap... tapos same lng prints nung palda... :)

     
  • At 6/28/2007 10:25 PM, Blogger Juzahlyn said…

    i love the dresses I don't think you can go wrong with any of them..my faves are the Erika & Princess...exciting magplan ng wedding tiring nga lang heheheh goodluck

     
  • At 6/29/2007 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ako rin sis number one yung choice ko... =)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #2 :)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Thet! I like Girlie best. Good luck on wedding preps! :)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm hirap mamili ah..shantung ba ang tela nilang lahat? ang gaganda lahat eh...yung princess is so chic, lalo na yung folds, ang ganda.. pero maganda din yung erika. with the incorporation of your motif, madali na di ba. oh well parang lalo lang akong nakagulo! hehehe...basta alin sa 2 na yun!

    nga pala, i'll add u up sa blog ko, ha? http://kyutnkyutako.blogspot.com

    =)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Princess yung choice ko. :)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 7:17 AM, Blogger QT said…

    i like 2 most. sophisticated ung look.

     
  • At 6/29/2007 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh..parang gusto kong mag bridesmaid sa kasal mo. pwede ba? hehehehe! napadaan lang... i'll vote na din... hmm...

    #1! love it!

     
  • At 6/29/2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Edilyn is way better--simply elegant. =)

     
  • At 6/29/2007 2:40 PM, Blogger Russell said…

    beh i like the first one

    :-)

     
  • At 6/30/2007 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sis! i like the 1st one, not too formal and cheerful ang dating!

     
  • At 7/01/2007 8:17 AM, Blogger Ai Dihayco said…

    Hi thet, all the dresses are nice. Let me share with you my experience during my wedding too. I had petite bridesmaid too. So, I chose a style that fits to there personality, shapes & color. I end up with a knee length comfortable dress for them...and each of them wears different colors & style that fits there skin color & personality. After all, the theme of my wedding is spring.
    All the gowns looks so nice..better try to chose the fabric yourself & style. Goodluck! It's nice na hands on ka talaga sa wedding prep mo...dont rely all sa wedding coordinator mo.

     
  • At 7/01/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger L said…

    no 1.

     
  • At 7/02/2007 5:35 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    #1) girlie - looks most 'petite-like,' young-ish and informal. =D cute pa yan kung iba ibang kulay, same design. =D

     
  • At 7/05/2007 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, i choose option 1:-) may i know when is ur wedding? hope i can post some of ur wedding pics on my blog and we can exchange links:-) happy preps! http://blissful-weddings.com

     
  • At 7/05/2007 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    huli na ata ako... gusto ko yung no. 1 ... mganda kasi, pwede pa isuot pag after nung wedding mo sa ibang occassion.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com