WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


B!@+ching and Breeding
Saturday, September 08, 2007
About a week ago, I had a post pertaining to one of my (pain-in-the-butt) subordinates.

For some reason, that person found out about my blog while doing her audit. After reading my post, she cried and went straight ahead to our VP and complained about what I had written.

YOU: Since you already know about this blog and I know that you will be reading every single article that I write in here, this post is dedicated to you. This is going to the last article that I will post regarding you. Don't you ever think that this blog is dedicated only for you because you're just one disgusting fart to me. Wala kang kwenta.


First, let me define to you what a blog is.

A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

A blog is whatever you want it to be. There are millions of them, in all shapes and sizes, and there are no real rules.

From that point, you should know that what ever I write in my post is my PERSONAL THOUGHTS. Personal, not professional. I have been keeping this blog long before you joined my team. I could have even write the worst things about you, only if I am writing this in a "paper diary." Unfortunately, a blog is a web-based diary and anybody could read it. This is the very reason why I did not drop any names on my previous post. Bato-Bato sa langit na lang ang drama. Let me set the record straight. Our relationship is not personal. I don't even consider you as a friend (and I just realized that today.) Matagal na kong nagtitimpi sayo. The only reason why I am talking to you and why I tolerate all your misbehavior is because you are under my team. You are my responsibility. All of your actions will also reflect not just on me, but on my team as a whole. I have tried my best to separate my personal versus business thoughts on you. That is the reason why I have this blog. Besides, I don't think that you are receptive enough to embrace the fact that you have your set of flaws. Wag kang mashadong magmaganda dahil hindi ka kagandahan. Hindi ka dyosa. I know that I am not pretty as well but at least, I know where I am standing. Wag kang mamintas ng ibang tao. Dahil hindi ka rin naman perpekto.


Second, since you already made this thing public (that almost the entire QA department knows this), I will make our relationship, a little PERSONAL. OoOOps, don't get me wrong. I will only make it personal if we are going to be outside the building premises. Hindi pa ako kasing tanga mo para hindi isipin kung ano ung mga bagay na dapat at hindi ko dapat gawin kapag nasa trabaho. Hindi ko papatulan kung ano mang sasabihin mo habang nasa office tayo.A booger like you doesn't deserve my precious time and attention. I will never stoop down your level. May breeding kasi ako, something that no amount of money can buy. I will talk to you in a civil manner and provide you with all campaign related matters that you need. No more, no less.


Third, let me just remind you that I am still your supervisor. You are my subordinate. I have always tried to break that kind of barrier among my (former and current) team members to gain trust and confidence and to provide comfort zone amongst team members. But yours is gonna be a special case. Before you fret, let me just refresh your memory that you are the one who opened the door for this. Didn't you utter earlier, "She's gonna get it!" Girl, please don't think that people around you are morons to be clueless about what you have said. Ipapamukha ko sa yo na halos lahat ng team members natin ay mga iskolar ng bayan. They are very much capable of reading between the lines. With what you said, this is gonna be my response, "BRING IT ON!!! As the queen of the jungle, I now welcome you to my Kingdom of B!@tcHyness. Just remember: No Boxing (physical and verbal) is allowed in the office. Let's just take it somewhere else."


My final words? if you think that I am gonna bend over backwards just to please you, you are damn wrong. With what you did, para mo na ring ginisa ang sarili mo sa sariling mantika. Don't worry. I will satisfy you appetite for "attention" as soon as our manager comes back. I'll make sure that our team and some people from various teams, and even those former colleagues of yours will be there when I ask for a meeting for this issue, together with our VP and the HR Department. Actually, right before I left the office, my outlook and cellphone inbox were flooded with message of support. Sobra daw kapal ng pagmumukha mo! LMAO


Ano, GameKNB?!!!!

posted by ruther @ 4:53 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 9/08/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger CNSQ Online said…

    Nice Blog about the difference between a professional blog and a personal blog. I would agree on some of the aspects that has been written here.

     
  • At 9/08/2007 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy macaroni, Batman!

    Relax. Smile naman jan.

    It it's meant to be for her to find out about that post, it's meant to be.

    Sometimes you don't see yourself in the mirror. Someone else has to say who you are.

    Ok na rin yun. Malaman ng tao (at malaman nya) ang pagkakakilala at impression sa kanya..

    relax.. apir!

     
  • At 9/08/2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Crinklynose said…

    right on girl!!!! i'm with you! the nerve! she deserves it! ako po e green blooded la sallista and yung mga taong kagaya nya na feeling superior since she's from dlsu is just so dang shallow! her comment about peeps from ateneo is just so uncalled for! she's a big disgrace!

    keep us posted dearie. you're doing the right thing...

     
  • At 9/08/2007 9:47 PM, Blogger Cory said…

    naghahanap lang sya ng gulo that i would say. sana nagreflect muna sya sa ugali nya, persona nya at sa mga pinaggagawa nya bago sya ngddrama't nagmamaktol kasi in the end sya din talaga ang mapapahiya.

    i read that post about her na u were saying and to think about it mabait ka pa nga sa kanya. u were fair, u did research sa background nya. u weren't quick to judge. haaay mga tao nga naman...

    ur doing the right thing...gudluck sa meeting. :D

     
  • At 9/09/2007 12:04 AM, Blogger J said…

    kakatuwa ka. what you're doing is something i would do, should i be in your position. go girl!

     
  • At 9/09/2007 10:46 AM, Blogger ♥ mommy author ♥ said…

    abanaku at imbyerna ang lola ko! mereseng mabasa nya at mawindand ang buhay nya sa pinasok nyang gulo! go girl!!!!

     
  • At 9/09/2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Ai Dihayco said…

    hello sis! saludo ako sayo for being straightforward. Matapang at walang inuurungan. hehe! actually that person is the one making it too personal. Kakatawa tuloy sya...this is your blog and nobody can force u to do what u want in here..i suggest mag blog din cya at isulat nya ikaw more.heheh! yun lang po..do i make sense ba? ingat ka at ang puso mo..remember lapit na wedding mo ang wrinkles po. heheh!

     
  • At 9/10/2007 12:55 AM, Blogger Dins said…

    putsa, Thet, lufet mo talaga. saludo! =) abangan ko na lang ang susunod na kabanata...

    at sa bruha na sumisira ng beauty mo, good luck sa yo! =P

     
  • At 9/11/2007 3:13 AM, Blogger Shaula said…

    hi! sa aking pag bloblog hop akoy napadpad ulit sa iyong blog.

    whew! the heat is on!!

    this I want to see what will happen to that girl.

    AJA!

     
  • At 9/11/2007 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yan ang gusto ko sa iyo Thet eh ... you kick ass with style.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com