WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Bus-TED Stories
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
I commute everyday all the way from Noveleta, Cavite to Ortigas Pasig. Perhaps some of you may say that commuting that far is quite exhausting but really, commuting Cavite to Pasig is a lot convenienet for me that commuting from Fairview-Pasig. Maybe because the traffic situation is a little better in Cavite than in Fairview (God bless Novaliches District!). Anyhoo, as I would fondly blog before various stories of my FX adventure (Fairview-Ortigas) my bus adventure beat what I had experience before.
For starters: Last Tuesday morning, as I was on my way home to Noveleta, I had to ride Saint Anthony Bus (para isang sakayan na lang kasi hanggang Cavite City na). As I was walking towards the middle fo the bus, I was seated beside a girl who happened to enjoy playing her MP3 Player (Nokia Phone) in a very loud manner (mukhang burgis eh). When I said loud, it's really loud. Dinaig pa ang lakas ng TV ng bus! I got really irritated. Kasi naman, I wanna havesome serenity sana while travelling but that bitch seemed not to care aboutt he others. Mind you, squite a few of the passengers in our bus were sleeping and yet, parang wala syang pakialam. I didn't say a thing though I really wanna say "WALA KA PANG EARPHONES?!! Hiramin mo muna kaya earphones ko" What I did instead was I transferred to another seat na mas malapit sa driver so that I could the news. After 5 minutes or so, somebody caight my attention, "Miss (pointing his fingers to the MP3 of the biatch), pwede bang hinaan mo yang yang MP3 mo. Mashadong malakas. Tinalo pa angTV. " I silently laughed because the man who stood up said almost the exact same thing I had in mind. I thought that the biatch would tone down the volume of her MP3 but lo and behold! Lalo pang nilakasan! Lintek! The couple seated beside me (By the way, I am seated in front of this lady) uttered "Ang tibay talaga! Parang sa kanya ang bus!" Inspite of all these things that have beens said, the biatch never had her Mp3 toned down. Nakaramdam lang kami ng katahimikan when sge got off the buss somewhere after passing SM Bacoor. Wheeww! Now at least you now why I am calling her "biatch" because she is a really B_I_A_T_C_H.
Today, while on my way to Ortigas (Aguinaldo H-way), a middle-aged man that was seated at the back where I was seated was talking to somebody while in speakerphone. At first, I didn't mind kasi mejo malakas ung TV ng bus. But as time goes by, naririning ko na (unintentionally) ung pinag uusapan nila ng nasa kabilang linya. LQ yata. LOL I heard some familiar lines like "Naiintindihan kita pero hindi mo ako naiitindihan", "Wag kang mag-commit kung di ka sigurado" , "Walang mangyayari sa usapang ito, bukas na tayo mag usap." Sa totoo lang, sana hindi na ni-speaker ni boylet ung nasa kabilang line because I clearly heard what the girl said, "May problema ako, intidihin mo naman ako" , "Sinisisi mo ba ako?". LOL Hindi naman ako chismosa kasi di naman ako nai-eavesdropping. Sya tong nagbabalandra ngusapan nila. Their conversation took a very long time. Imagine, I'm already in Ortigas and yet di pa sila tapos mag usap.
Riding in the bus can be quite fun. It makes me realize a lot of things from people from all walks of life.
Any stories to share?

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 2:01 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1/09/2008 12:27 AM, Blogger kegler747 said…

    Nakakainis talaga ang mga taong ganyan... I also commute kaya naiintindihan kta :)

     
  • At 1/09/2008 9:56 AM, Blogger popcorn said…

    One time, I was on a bus w/ a friend and may student syang katabi. Bata lang na naka uniform. Siguro early teens yung age. Yung bata, super inaantok and di naman ginigising ng friend ko so unti unti siyang sumasandal sa friend ko. Later ? Nakahiga na yung bata sa lap ni friend. :)

    I'm sure you've had your share of bus-creeps too. Minsan may nakatabi akong guy who kept asking for my name and phone number. Hindi ko pinansin, when I got off at Ortigas to walk to my office bldg, bumaba pa and sinundan ako all the way to my office. Di ba scary ?

     
  • At 1/09/2008 10:21 AM, Blogger ruther said…

    ahahahah!!! nakaka loka nga yun.....stalker kung staler.. :)

     
  • At 1/10/2008 4:10 PM, Blogger "LEi" said…

    naku, thet..buti ka nga ganyan lang.When I was in college, I was travelling from Laguna to Intramuros..I was on a bus nuon and andun na kami sa UN Ave. May biglang sumakay na lalaki tapos tumabi sakin...tapos nafeel ko na ung kamay nya eh pilit dumidikit sa tagiliran ko...malapit na sa boobs ko. Aba! Sinabi ko sa kanya,
    "Itigil mo yang ginagawa mo, andyan lang ang police station. Di mo ba nakikita, naka uniporme ako ng pampublikong paaralan ng Maynila -- Batang maynila ako...wala akong sinasanto!" hahahaha... ayon, biglang bumaba ng bus ang loko!

     
  • At 1/11/2008 3:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    baka taga LA si biatch & mr. telebabad.... lol and I thought they teach good manners & right conduct in the Philippines.

    what is mr. speakerphone thinking? ano yon tele serye o reality show?

    salamat pala sa bisita & take care.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com