WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


3 is an odd number
Sunday, July 15, 2007

I was tagged by Joy-joy. Why 3? I don't know..Better ask her (,")


Three things that scare me
1. losing my parents (who isn't?)
2. dancing lap dance (sorry ka na lang Russell...LOL)
3. losing my passion to my current work


Three people who make me laugh
1. RUSSELL!
2. Adam Sandler (yeah, I know I am cheesy)
3. Josh (my gay QAS)


Three things I love
1. kiddie junkfoods (ung madaming MSG and P1 lang sa tindahan!)
2. rain
3. 24


Three things I hate
1. sarcasm
2. office politics
3. dirty bedsheets


Three things I don’t understand
1. why I cry when in fact, I am so much happy
2. why men are born to be polygamous
3. how the new 7 wonders of the world did not include banaue rice terraces (miski dati naman eh)


Three things on my desk
1. a picture frame of me and Russell
2. a bear given to my by my team during my last birthday
3. a headset


Three things I am doing right now
1. answering this tag
2. listening to Hopia, Mani, Popcorn Album
3. arguing with my father about some non-sense stuff


Three things I want to do before I die
1. wild sex inside Russell's car? (LOL LOL LOL)
2. travel around the world with Russell
3. go to Las Vegas with my parents

Three things I can do
1. wait...even if takes years (right baby?!)
2. tolerate people with ADHD
3. reformat/reinstall a PC

Three things I can’t do
1. ignoring things (I mean, the wrong ones)
2. I can't shut myself off (hey, talk about freedom of expression)
3. I may sound and look stubborn, but really, I can't break my parent's rules.

Three things I think you should listen to
1. yourself (borrow Joy)
2. your mother (borrow ulet!)
3. what the bible says (though I am a non-practicing Catholic-- I just believe in Karma)


Three things you should never listen to
1. those who can't stand firm on what they know is right
2. those who are afraid what they are not allowed to say
3. your weaker alter ego (borrow ulet Joy)


Three things I would like to learn
1. French
2. make pizza, the italian style
3. fix a lap top

Three favorite food
1. halabos na sugpo
2. talong at bagoong
3. tuyo at sukang may bawang sa almusal!

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Astroboy
2. Sailor Moon
3. Shaider (Pulis pangkalawakan!)

Now I am tagging Eli, Kathy(cot) and my ever reliable QAA, James B... (,")

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 11:14 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com