WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Kwentong FX
Monday, July 09, 2007
This week started right for me. Russell and I patched up the problem I’ve been trying to deal with for the longest time. My blog was one of those nominated as the Filipino Blog of the Week. My long-lost QAS Dij (who has been on leave for almost 2 months) will be returning for work today. I have slept for more than 10 hours and I woke up with an afternoon cool breeze.
Monday, oh Monday. I don’t know what’s in with this day that somehow, I feel that my body won’t detach from my bed. LOL


As much as I wanted to just lay down on my bed, I can’t! I have to get up, go to work and earn some moolah. I can’t afford to be a potato couch, not now. I just bought our house a 2.5 HP split-type AC system for our living room (Bertdey gip ko kay mama). And that made me financially broke.. huhuhu…Enough said!


To get to MRT North Ave. station, I have to ride a FX. (see… I am a very frugal person, I don’t usually take a cab on the way to work. Baka abutin ng 250 ang fare ko! ) Inside the FX, I was seated next beside to a typical call center worker (bagong ligo, nakasuot kagad ang I.D., nakikinig sa MP3 player sa pagkalakas-lakas na volume). The sound of his MP3 is still tolerable but what I couldn’t take was his continuous murmuring over the style of the FX driver. At some point, gusto ko na syang sagutin. Nakakapikon na din kasi. Here are some of his lines and the retaliation that I said (but only in my mind… hahahahah).


Passenger: Ano bay an, ang bagal-bagal naman ng takbo ng lecheng FX Na ‘to.
(ME to him): Eh di paliparin mo ‘tong FX!

Passenger: Tsk tsk tsk! Nakakainis naman. Male-late na ko nyn eh.
(ME to him): eh di sana umalis ka ng maaga!

Passenger: Sus, naghintay pa ng pasahero. Ang traffic-traffic na nga eh!
(ME to him): Kung gusto mong makaalis kagad, pumara ka ng taxi. Naghahanap-buhay yung tao eh!

Passenger: Ang tanga naman! DI pa nag short-cut.
(ME to him): Ikaw na nga ang magdrive?! Ingay-ingay mong unggoy ka!

As we reached the MRT North Ave. station, I was thinking that "at last, this fcuking vagina monologue is over!" but NO. He still said one thing. Mejo nahirapan kasing huminto ung FX kaya dun kami sa mejo malayo tumabi. He said, "Ay naku naman, ang layo-layo pa ng lalakarin!" Goodness gracious! Buti nalang at napaigil ko ang sarili kong sabihin na "Hoy, IMBALIDO ka ba?!"


I thought I had enough of the FX incident. As I jumped to another FX to take me to Ortigas, I was seated next beside a couple. Nung una, kala ko sweet. Nakapulupot kasi si bf kay gf. That made me feel I miss Russell. Moments later, I was really shocked when I saw both of them kissing each other, lips-to-lips. Hindi naman french kiss but it was a very intimate kiss. I am actually liberal-minded but I still got appalled of that (ob)scene. . Ang sagwa kasi talaga tignan. To make the situation even worse, the guy hugged the gurl as if he was caressing her "front". Lintek talaga! Muntik pa nyang masagi ang mga sinegwelas ko sa harap…(LOL) I really felt uncomfortable seeing these two maggots "making out" in front of many people. At the back of my mind (again!), I wanna say "Hoy, wag kayo dito maglandian…kung di nyo kayang pigilin yang init nyo, kumuha kayo ng motel. Mga ANIMAL!" Of course, I didn’t say those words. I just ignored them and prayed to God that my journey to Ortigas would be just seconds away. Feeling ko kasi, isa akong miron na nanonood ng shooting ng bold movie ni Priscilla Almeda o kung sino mang chipanggang bold starlet.


WHHhhhhhewWwWw!!! What a journey it has been (LMAO parang kanta ni Lea S.). Nevertheless, natatawa ako sa sarili ko. Mapagpatol talaga ako sa mga nangyayari sa paligid. HayYY naku, walang kwenta ang post na ito..gusto ko lang maglabas ng angas. Ang weird kasi nga maga nakasabay ko sa FX ngaun. Hehehehehehe! Happy Monday Everyone!

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 9:58 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7/09/2007 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahihihi.. and the adventure continues... :-)

    hmmm.. parang ako yata yung kasabay mo sa FX sister ah.. (not the PDA couple... yung isang may kausap dwende sa bintana)...

    Ganon din kasi ako, pero sa bus naman, yung byahe dito samin papunta North Ave. din (Baclaran route).. (so, sensya na pala kung magkakasabay tayo.. dami ko ring sinasabi.. ) :-)

     
  • At 7/09/2007 6:19 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    hahaha! nakakatawa tong post mo na to. How it reflects my thoughts pag may nakakasabay akong ganyan! buti na lang at nakarating ka ng maayos sa trabaho.

     
  • At 7/09/2007 11:29 PM, Blogger ♥ mommy author ♥ said…

    nyahahaha! sarap sapukin sa mukha mga unsolicited comments ng mga hitad noh..last sat naman flylaloo kame ni sisterets sa greenhils at etong ale sa likuran namin eh walng tigil ang chuckchak ng bibig from cavite hanggang makababa kame ng baclaran! as in non-stop! ay neng, sobra ang bwiset ko kaya nung pababa na kame binigyan ko cia ng isang mataimtim na dagger look! bwiset talaga... :)

     
  • At 7/10/2007 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wahahahahahahahaha!
    napatawa moko dun miss thet!!
    hahahahaha! IMPALIDO ka ba?
    wahahahahaha!

    dun naman sa mga mala "inosenti de ti" na drama sa FX.. hahaha..
    landi nila.. eeewwww!

    wahehe..

     
  • At 7/10/2007 1:26 AM, Blogger Mrs. C said…

    glad you visited my site! haha..i have a new vice na with reading your site..lagot ako sa boss ko nito..haha.. =)

    good post to enlighten a busy week ahead! =)

     
  • At 7/11/2007 12:37 AM, Blogger "LEi" said…

    hahaha! panalo ka, sister! sister nga kita kasi mapagpatol din ako sa mga utaw sa paligid. Pero kahiya talaga yung mga scenario na ganito...ganun na ba kamahal ang mga motel sa Pinas? O masyadong mainit ang panahon??? hmmm...

    =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com