WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Quality people doesn't speak good english---- Look who is talking!
Monday, July 30, 2007

Rather than feeling insulted, I can't help but laugh crazily over this thing that one of my former QAS has experienced about two weeks ago. Well, the focal point of the coaching session has something to do with what a Canadian call center agent mentioned in a call while talking to a customer.

Agent To Customer (trying to build rapport): `We do have offices in the Philippines.. we actually joke about it because our quality people, the one who audits our calls doesn’t even speak English...`

LOLz Huli ka! Patay kang bata ka!

Knowing the Company's P&P by heart, making statement as such is considered as an Unprofessional Behavior. This resulted to a coaching ticket on the part of the agent. When the agent signed off the coaching form, this is what was written. (Posted as is.. gender of the agent held undisclosed)

Comment:
To all whom I offended

After sitting down with my eps and realizeing what I'v done I want to say I am truely sorry I offended all of you. My intenetions were never to offend anyone. The customer began a conversation and I saught the opertunity to build report not even thinking of my own morals and values. I am niave as far as other countries and should not have said what I said not knowing how wrong I was. I have a great deal of respect for anyone who works in call centers becuase its not the easiest job by any means and im sorry I came across so dissrespectfull. Reading what I said I still am shocked with myself that I would have said something like that and I am very very sorry to everyone. I value my job at (COMPANY) and with (CLIENT SERVICE) and I am very aware that doing something like this again will result in termination. I never wished to offend anyone. I understand that I deeply offended people and compramised the values of (COMPANY) and (CLIENT SERVICE).

I am deeply sorry.

Now who's the one that doesn't speak good English?!

Labels: ,

posted by ruther @ 8:39 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com