WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Wedding Preps Updates
Sunday, July 29, 2007
It's been a while since the last time I posted something regarding our wedding preparations. It has to take the back seat since I have to deal some work issues first. But I am now back on track!

Yesterday (Saturday), I went to Cavite to talk to my future mom-in-law to talk about the designs of the gown that the rest of entourage is going to wear. If the decision will only come from me, I'd rather go to Divisoria where I could find good dress makers at really affordable price. So just not to make my MIL feel that I am by-passing her, I decided to get her decision over this matter, after all majority of entourage members will come from Russell's side. When I asked how much does their "suki" charges, MIL told me that it was a walloping P3,000! Juice ko at juice mo! I could find another mananahi who could only charge P1500, same style, same quality. When I told her that we're gonna shoulder all the wedding expenses, kambyo sya na pag simple lang daw ang design eh pede ng P1,500. LOL

I have posted a poll before regarding the designs that my female entourage will wear. We will just rent suits for our male entourage. Here are the final designs for our female entourage.


Flower Girls

Secondary Sponsors

Bride's Maids

I opted for simple gown designs so that they could still wear these gowns in other occasions. Talk about practicality. However, I'd like them to have just one shoe design so most probably, I'm gonna have the ever reliable 168 mall for their shoes.

I also got Russell's padala for me when his parents had a rotary conference in Utah. They had the chance to visit him in L.A. Russell bought some "thank you
cards" and Shall We Dance soundtrack (which by the way made me mad because I told him to buy the DVD movie, not the soundtrack! susmaryosep!)

Thank You cards for male and female, lace for gown jacket and swarovski brooch

Russell also gave me some shirts that will look perfectly with skinny jeans. Kaya lang bibili pa muna me ng skinny jeans. In fairness, Russell knows what kind of clothes will fit me well. Pede ko na syang personal shopper.
LOL Included in his package was a trophy. At first glance, I was really puzzled what was trophy for until this caught my eyes. Corny, pero sige na nga....that was sweet! :)


Next week, I am gonna have Mudrax and Ate (my matron-of-honor) visit their designer. The are gonna pay for their own gowns so the least thing that I could do is to accompany them. I am going to have my first gown fitting on September and I promise that I'll share some pictures with you. :)

Russell just had her mom sent his birth and baptismal cert. He's now processing his certificate of freedom to marry as he is now officially a U.S. citizen. I, on the other hand will process my legal and church requirements para pag uwi nya, we will only have few more papers left to process.

That's all my update for now... :)

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 12:47 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 7/29/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger macy said…

    i love the gown design for the flower girls! yngat, sis and have a great week.

     
  • At 7/29/2007 8:49 AM, Blogger Mayee M. said…

    love the dresses! :D

     
  • At 7/29/2007 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best choices thet! =)

     
  • At 7/29/2007 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your choices are great. Congrats in advance.

     
  • At 7/29/2007 9:09 PM, Blogger nelo said…

    bilib talaga ko sayo pagdating sa diskarte at tyaga sa pamimili...mura pero maganda..ang lufeet mo neng!

    best wishes sa inyo!

    nga pala..ang ganda naman nung trophy.

     
  • At 7/29/2007 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! AS in, napa-wow ako sa choices mo sa mga dresses. :) What will be your motiff pala sa wedding? Congrats in advance. Rusell is sooo sweet!

     
  • At 7/29/2007 11:35 PM, Blogger Sreisaat said…

    Wow, anggaganda ng mga designs! Simple pero elegante. Where did you get those? Pa-share naman, Sis :D

     
  • At 7/29/2007 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the designs of the gowns! :)

     
  • At 7/30/2007 3:18 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    ang cute ng dresses! can i be a flowergirl? =) goodness, time consuming pala ang wedding preps!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com