WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


I'm sick and I need some TLC...
Monday, July 23, 2007
It might be due to the "not-so-hectic" schedule that I had last week that made me sick today. Erika has been sick for a week so I had to take over her team. I am capable of handling a team of 25 people but 50+? Darn it! It's a real pain-in-the-ass. I am the ONLY one who can issue trouble tickets for systems issues, the ONLY one who can call our workforce for change queue during calibration and worst of all, I had to do the PAYROLL of these 50 people ALONE! Kamusta naman yon di ba?! Hello, I am a QA team lead, not Operations Coach or Payroll Master....arrrrgGgg!!!!

I need a break!!!!!!! I feel really burnt out.

I have terrible colds and severe headach
e. I also got slight fever. Oh God, how I wish Russell is here to take care of me. I remember when he was here, he would always take care of me whenever I feel sick. He would always bring me my favorite pasalubong- Chowking's siomai and buchi (babaw ng kaligayan!). If I am in Cavite, he would never leave even if I am asleep. He's always there by my side. I guess, these are some of the petty things I wish I wouldn't have to experience if only he's here.

I need some Russell-mwuahugs...

Sobrang bigat ng pakiramdam ko. I don't think I can make it later tonight. Mama cooked sinigang (na sabi ko gawing nuknukan ng asim kasi ala akong panlasa.)

I know I have said this in almost every post that I made and some of you might be getting tired of hearing this (pero kebs ko, blog ko naman 'to..nakikibasa ka lang eh...LOL), I really miss Russell. Everyday, every week...every moment seems to just pro long the agony. The agony of seeing Russell again, the sense of feeling that somebody is loving and taking good care of you... Masarap nga ang feeling ng in-love but sometimes, when things won't go according to how you want it to be, ang hirap dalhin...minsan kahit anong diskarte, sasablay at sasablay ka din...kahit ayaw mong maging senti at korni,
lalabas ang totoo

hayYyYyYY :(

(pasencia naman po sa walang kwentang post at walang patumanggang pag-iinarte)

Labels: , ,

posted by ruther @ 9:58 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 7/24/2007 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's Russell?

    I hope you're feeling well now.

     
  • At 7/24/2007 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "kahit ayaw mong maging senti at korni, lalabas ang totoo"

    amen to that!

    love makes us do crazy things huh?

     
  • At 7/24/2007 5:35 AM, Blogger Mayee M. said…

    hey. :) oohh.. fave ko rin ang chowking siomai. hehe. anyways, pagaling po! :)

     
  • At 7/24/2007 10:22 AM, Blogger QT said…

    hope u're feeling better. sick leave ka na. don't push yourself to the limits too much. take care!

     
  • At 7/24/2007 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naku sister, masama yan.. ihiga mo na nga yan.. tsk tsk...

    Get well soon! ;)

     
  • At 7/24/2007 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont worry beh, ill give you all the muwahhugs in the world when i cme back to your arms again. (cuddling) :-*

     
  • At 7/24/2007 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for stopping by Tingog.com, although I'm not sure how you got there, I appreciate anyone who happens to drop by, either by chance or actually knowing that Tingog.com exists.

    With regards to your post, it's ok to feel what you feel, it's called being honest with yourself... Most others are not so lucky to be in touch with their true feelings, and thus do not know how to handle their life...

    Being in touch with what you feel, either sad, happy, lonesome, or even angry, is a good thing..

     
  • At 7/24/2007 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have a rest daw :) how about spending an overnight recollection. i know a good place kung gusto mo. Malapit lang din :)

     
  • At 7/24/2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ako bakasyon na from work.
    nang-asar pa, hehehe!

    kaya siguro you were asked to do what you did is kasi you can be trusted to get the job done , and well.

    cheer up!!

     
  • At 7/24/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Mec said…

    hope you're feeling lots better na ganda... *hugs*

     
  • At 7/24/2007 9:57 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    hi thet! how are you now? i really hope you're feeling better, but colds? yeah, doesn't go away with just one sleep :( wag ka lang masyadong magpagod kasi. pahinga ka muna...you need that. *hugs*

     
  • At 7/24/2007 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you need to relax. pamper yourself. habang wala rito yung labs mo take care of yourself muna. babawi rin naman siguro yun pagdating nya ^_^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com