WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Fastest Way to Get Paid for Blogging
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

As I go blog hopping from one blog to another, I can't help but notice banner statement like "advertise on blogs".

I have seen quite a number of fellow bloggers who signed up for paid blogging
. At first, I really didn't bother to sign up for any of these paid blogging as my purpose why I blog is to chronicle some important events in my life.

Then I stumbled upon supermom Kathy's blog where I read that she signed up for Smorty.

As I get to know fellow bloggers who get paid for blogging, I was kind of hesitant on how one can really earn money while blogging. So I tried researching first before signing up with this one.

WHAT: Smorty is like a
middleman, a merchant who connects advertisers with bloggers. Just like other paid blogging campaigns, what Smorty members need to do is to write something (opinion or review) with links back to the advertiser. Pretty easy eh?

HOW: However, Smorty has set some criteria before your blog can be approve. Here are just a few to consider before signing up.
  • blog must be at least 3 months month
  • indexed by google and yahoo
  • must have average of two post per week
  • you must have a paypal account- this is the only way Smorty can pay you for every post that you make
With these, I signed up my blog today and instantly, I got two assignments already waiting for my approval. Now, that was really fast!!!

So if your blog meets the above requirements, why not sign up for Smorty? After all, there is no harm in trying. :)

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 2:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7/26/2007 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    syet, sayang.. you should have signed under me.. hahahaha! :)

    ok yan Smorty... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com