WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


Overwhelmed
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I would like to thank EVERYONE who wished for my speedy recovery. Aside from the countless number of friendster, yahoogroups and co-workers who extended their greetings on me, I got an enormous amount of support from fellow bloggers. With that, I couldn't take you enough for making me feel better.

Oh well, I did not come to work yesterday (Tuesday) and I still might not come tonight. Though my body temperature has become stable (it was a roller coaster of 37-40 degrees yesterday), I still got a terrible colds and sever headache. As much as I want to report for work today, Mom wouldn't still allow me to come to work. Baka daw mabinat.

Monday has not been a very good day for me. I didn't even consume my 1 hour break. The only time I had the chance to take a break was when I took the picture posted on my previous post (maputla na ko nyan) Next, I have proven that this "mangmang" girl is really NOT doing her job. I have a coaching ticket that was issued way back June 30th but up until this time, I haven't signed it off yet. Coaching tickets have a 72-hour turn around period. Kamusta naman yon! Anong petsa na? Now I know the "hell" that her previous team has experienced from her due to her being inefficient and ineffective leader.

Just when I was about to leave the office (after extending an hour and a half), Mike and Aian approached me and told me of a "change" in facilities that is about to be implemented in the future. nakngpating NAPAKATANGA talaga!!! All she's thinking is the short-term solution to the problem. She doesn't seem to see the bigger picture.; the longer-term effect of what she is proposing. I can't blame here though because she doesn't know a thing about how our campaign works. Kaya nga there are times where I would ask my self, "PANO SYA NA-PROMOTE?" I'm sure once in your career life, you have also asked that question.

I tried talking to JA, thinking that he will understand 'our' sentiments over this issue. But to my astonishment, mukhang gusto nyang palabasin na kami pa ang may kasalanan. OMG!!! At that instant, I promised myself not to "talk" to him anymore. Wala rin namang magagawa. Walang pagbabago. Pabulok ng pabulok ang sistema.

Papa was surprised that I got sick. Weather isn't really that erratic nowadays (and we just installed an A/C set sa sala kaya di ganong mainit sa bahay) so he doesn't seem to understand what is causing me to get sick. Di ko lang masabi na toxic at burat na burat na ko sa nangyayari sa office because for sure, he's gonna ask me to quit my job--- something I can't do as of this tie due to the fact that I'm getting married this December. Alanganin na if I'm gonna quit kasi baka di ako bigyang ng leave sa bagong company.

On a lighter note, I burst into laughter last night when I heard my brother's ka-berks singing the famous commercial jingle on "sinabawang gulay". Instead of "makulay ang buhay sa sinabawang gulay" they changed the lyrics into "makulay ang buhay sa KABILANG BUHAY" LOLZ

O cia, until next update. I still need to take my medicine and I need to get some bed rest.

posted by ruther @ 12:57 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7/25/2007 3:16 AM, Blogger Kristine said…

    it's nice to know na you feel better now. Wag ka na nga munang pumasok lalo na GY shift ka pa. take this opportunity na maka pahinga ka kasi pag back to work na, mahirap nanaman maka pahinga nun kahit na ba may mga leave balance pa.. mwah!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com