WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


10 Random Things About my Mom
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I was tagged by another hot momma, Mommy Chi and here is my share on 10 Random Things About my Mom.

1. Mudrax is 60 years old already. She had my youngest sibling when she's 38 years old already.

2. Mudrax admits that she didn't do well in school. Unlike Pops (who happened to have his engineering degree from Mapua and Masteral degree in U.P.), mudrax considers herself as one iskul-bukol. She's not ashamed of this though. In fact, she would always tell us funny encounters and stories to ponder about how valuable learning and education are. She graduated with a degree in commerce and she was a banker when she met Pops.

3. Mudrax is a social butterfly. I revealed in number 2 that she didn't do that well in school but I guess you can give her a score of 1 or A when we talk about socialization. At times, during reunions where she would take me as her chaperon, I will just be surprised to know that "this and that" people are her friends. She's also "bakla" in its' real essence. hehehehehe!

4. Mudrax is one hot rocker girl. She knows how to play the guitar and organ. Maybe I got my passion for music from her.

5. Mudrax is very conservative when it comes to having boyfriends. I don't think I have introduced a "boyfriend" to her when I was still in college. One time, I asked my (ex)bf to come to our house. Sa takot ko kay 'inay sabi ko, "classmate ko po sya"... LOL Isang tao lang atalaga ung napakilala ko as "bf" and that is Russell.

6. Mudrax likes collecting figurines (which by the way, REALLY irritates me).

7. Mudrax is a concert-addict. she would always tag me and Ate to Araneta whenever there is a concert which showcases talents from her generation. Andy Williams, the Platters, Engelbert Humperdink are just a few names that I could remember. Pero che! I would rather go to Gateway to watch a movie than watch those concerts. In turn, she would just ask her bestfriend, our kapitbahay (and my ninang-to-be sa kasal), Ninang Puring. She can't tag Pops naman kasi with her since Pops is very anti-social... opposite di ba?!

8. Mudrax is also addicted to Jack Bauer... har har har (nakikipag kumpetensya pa sa akin minsan sa DVD yan)

9. Mudrax spoils all her apos. I guess ganun naman talaga lahat ng lola.

10. Mudrax exudes real girl power. She would tell us stories of Pops's "pamba-babae" and how she beat THOSE women. At one point, she caught Pops dancing "cheek-to-cheek" in one of those bars in Pasay. The song being played during that time was "YOU NEEDED ME." Up until this time, asar pa rin sya pag naririnig nya yong kantang yon. LOL I guess sa kanya ko rin namana ung mataas na threshold for pain and patience all for the name of LOVE.

So that's it! I am not sure who I should tag with this. Baka kasi magkamali ako ng pili so just feel free to answer this if you like this tag :)
posted by ruther @ 2:39 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7/25/2007 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol! mukhang koboy na koboy ang mom mo... and I love the way u call her :) mudrax :)

    salamat sa bisita dito ka rin ba sa Canada?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com