WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


The face behind the blog...
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tags are pouring nowadays. But I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm really enjoying every tags as these lets my readers know me personally (and even better). Today, good cyber bud Noemi tagged me and it's all about the face behind the blog. Sure, you have seen the face behind this blog (ang laki-laki ng pix ko jan sa left side noh!) but as they say, face is just a superficial thing.

I started blogging September 2006, solely for the purpose of wedding updates. I have had my 'things' written in my personal diary (old school noh!). From December 'till June, I stopped blogging because so many things have just pre-occupied my attention and time. I didn't even had a single chance to go blog hopping. It was a career-changing event in the office that triggered me to go back into blogging. Blessing in disguise na rin yung nangyari. I may have lost some things but I have gained a lot of friends. Hmmmm...going back to this tag, here is my share (I patterned it from Noemi).

  • I am 25 years old.
  • I started working right after graduation and has never been a bum ever since. (I hate being a couch potato and never akong nanghingi ng anda kay mudrax pagka gradweyt.)
  • I work better during night-time than day time (that's why I chose a call center job!)
  • I read books, but not the the likes of J.K. Rowling, Nicholas Sparks or Dan Brown. Why? HmmM...ala lang. Dami na kasing nagbabasa ng books na ito... I don't wanna go with the bandwagon. I know some people kasi who read books of these people just because they are "uso" or "sikat". Maybe, I'll get to read their books in the future when raving fans are already pacified. LOL But for the meantime, mas gus2 ko yung book na tulad ng kay Wanda and Lualhati Bautista. Pede na ding isama sa list si Fyodor Dostoevsky because I so love The Brothers Karamasov (miski mabagal ang pacing.)
  • I seldom watch local TV program and I only got one cable channel to watch--- Crime Suspense.
  • I am "always on time" and so I hate people who are wasting other's time.
  • I am a grand planner and I hate it when things won't turn out the way I planned it.
  • I am a notorius Divisoria shopper (ah sus! kebs nakung maantot sa divi...mura naman!)
  • I don't wear make up at work
  • I'm planning to have a baby next year... (ahihihi...calling Russell..kaya mo ba? LOL)
  • I love flip flops. In fact, when I go to work, I wear flip flops. I have several pair of shoes in my pedestal kaya sa opis na lang ako nagpapalit.
Walang Kamatayang E.K (2006)

Walang patumanggang karaoke sa Island Cove (nung di pa uso ang magic sing...LOL)


Gusto kong Manapak: Pagtakatapos kong masemplang sa tiles at mabuhusan ng harina... LOL Isang kumagan session sa Laguna. BAWAL ANG PIKON OIST!

Curly hair will surely go well with a body of twisted thoughts. Bagay ba sa akin ang kulot?!?! LOL

And here's the instruction to this meme :

1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already showed a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3rd step - Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.

4th step - If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

And... I wish to tag (di po demanding, miski kelan nyo gawin, ayos yon!)

Rex
Makoy
Ate Cha

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 5:35 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7/25/2007 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are almost similar! I don't wear make up sa work. I love wearing sandals or flip flops (coñong tawag sa tsinelas). Grand planner din ako. Nangunguna ako sa pagpaplano ng mga lakad namin ng tropa ko. Divi-lover din ako. Sa Manila ba naman ako lumaki no. And mula nun nagwork ako, on time na rin ako. Nakakainis pala kapag late ang kasama mo. :)

     
  • At 7/26/2007 12:21 AM, Blogger nelo said…

    hehe! makulit na bata..mukhang amsaya yung mga outings nyo ah..dahil sa mga pics namiss ko na ang malasing..i-link na kita ha..goodluck sa babymaking..

     
  • At 7/26/2007 4:06 AM, Blogger Noemi said…

    thanks thet!
    enjoyed reading this...nice pics hah..and yup! bagay syo curly hair pro yun color ng hair mo wag mo na ulitin hah ;)...hehehe...pareho din tayo i like the works of Lualhati Bautista...flip-flop girl ka din pala...comfy kasi dabah?hihihi
    sya, thanks ulet! ingat lagi and have a nice day!

     
  • At 7/26/2007 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe parehas di atyu! I don't wear make up at all!! hindi nga ako marunong magpaganda ng buhok
    ! basta after shower suklay tapos tie it up ! lol anyway it was fun knowing you! i had the same tag and i answered it my blog:)enjoy the rest of your week:)

     
  • At 7/26/2007 8:11 AM, Blogger Tinunuy said…

    Me too! I don't wear make up at hindi rin ako marunong mag make up! simple lang din ako. suklay, pony. yun na. minsan nga lang ako maglagay ng baby powder e. haha! pareho pala tayong hindi masyadong makikay. hehe! Nice to know you more! Im glad you had fun there! nice pics. :)

    Thanks for dropping by to my blog too. :)

     
  • At 7/26/2007 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pareho pala tayo..actually fave ko si Luwalhati Bautista e..kung nabasa mo yung mga short stories nya from 60's to 80's pinagsama-sama nya sa isang book, may isang karakter dun at siya yung tinatawag kong tunay na astig na babae sa kahit na anong panahon..although yung karakter nya e naging palasak ng karakter sa ibang tagalog movies (ala Lino Brocka movie).

     
  • At 7/26/2007 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me too i dont wear make up. lol

    natatawa ako sa pic mo na may arina, napikon ka ba? kelan to?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com