WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense.

 
About this blog
No Holds Barred: A compilation of rants, raves, movie and book reviews, R & R escapades, relationships, office workloads, and stories to ponder. For this year, this is also going to be our wedding blog. Updates and Review on Wedding Suppliers will posted here...Honeymoon experience and other escapades will also be posted.
The Face Behind this Blog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay Connected

Blogroll Me!

Holler Me Back!!!


What a way to end my day!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
After posting my last entry on my wedding update, I decided to check PPP to see if there is any available opportunity for me. Doing paid opps has been put into halt for a while now since we are busy attending our wedding needs. To my surprise, I saw 15 available opps for me! Since I am using Russell's notebook (which by the way has a very weird set up), I thought that these opps are just featured opps and just like the usual, I might not get even one of it. Out of curiosity I checked out one and while reading the requirements, I saw that the minimum page rank required is 3. I was puzzled. I immediately looked into my page checker and walla! I got a PR4! Wow, I am really overwhlemed. This blog used to be a private blog. I only made this into a public blog sometime in June and I just enjoyed writing the happenings in my life. What I thought before was, if I am gonna die, at least some few people will know how I existed. Anyway, going back to this good news---I was only hoping for a PR 2 but what I got if really really enough of what I wished for. I just feel so ecstatic right now. Really, thanks to the latest PR Update!

Labels:

posted by ruther @ 3:43 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
// Start hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com var data = '&r=' + escape(document.referrer) + '&n=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&p=' + escape(navigator.userAgent) + '&g=' + escape(document.location.href); if (navigator.userAgent.substring(0,1)>'3') data = data + '&sd=' + screen.colorDepth + '&sw=' + escape(screen.width+'x'+screen.height); document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write(''); // End hit counter code for BlogPatrol.com // -->
About Me
Name: ruther
Home: Ontario, Canada
About Me: *25-something faggot *proud pinay *business degree imbecile *iskolar ng bayan *former student activist *call center quality assurance supervisor* former DELL computer technician* *prefers grave yard shift rather than day shift job *doesn't drink nor smoke *koreanovela sucker *lead guitarist *internet-holic *bossa nova aficionado *KFC extreme hot shots lover *imago's fan *sydney bristow apprentice(wish!) *gil grissom struggling student(talk about being geek!) *jack bauer's love interest(another wish!) *michael scofield's savior(get real!)* avid follower of jerry bruckheimer *soon-to-be-bride of a very wonderful groom.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Tambayan
I DISCLOSE
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

© 2006 WHEN THET SPEAKS: Unbounded.Uncensored.Unsuppressed.No Rules.No Non-Sense. .Template by Isnaini Dot Com